• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I NEED the Diamond/Pearl Starters.!
    Will offer Spiritomb.
    If you are untreated please PM me and I will give you my friend code there.

Ps, Spiritomb is a level 50 something,
    :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Looking for EVed Blissey with flawless or near flawless I.V.'s. Must know siesmic toss. Check my thread for what you want for it. It must be over 50 the closer to 100 the better. EV's need to be 252 in def. and 252 in special def.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    heya

This may sound like an odd request but I'm looking for a Vulpix and i have just relatively started Soul Silver. I have a Quilava Lv18 and Kakuna Lv5. Honestly I would trade both of them lol. But if any of you can help me I was appreciate it.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
  • I still need that JAWS Garchomp, but now what I really want is just someone to hold my pokemon for awhile since I'm about to restart my game. If you can clone, then you can keep a copy of them (even though they suck and are not shinies/RNGed/IVd/etc xD). So yeah, if you can help me with this, then please VM me.

PS: The number of pokemon I'm wanting someone to hold is about 9 or so. Basically, just have alot of fillers ready if you're up for it :D!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I NEED a shiny smeargle with fairly good moves! Please! I can offer Lots of shinies! Shiny hooh, lugia, dialga, blissey, crobat, lucario, bronzong, arbok, whatever! Please!

FraRPetO

Easy
    Years
  • I'm looking for:
    Houndour (Modest)
    Carvanha (Adamant or Naughy)
    Spiritomb (Serious, Hardy, Docile, Quirky or Bashful)
    Murkrow (Adamant or Naughty)
    Skorupi (Adamant or Naughy)

PM me for offers. :)

Ace Trainer Jessie

call me ATJessie
    Years
  • WANT: Shiny Nickname-able MALE Eevee

OFFERING: UT HG Ho-oh

Or anything else I can get, I haven't finished the game yet and I really want a shiny male Umbreon nicknamed Crank.

PLEASE PM or VM with offers, I'll check back here too (:

If you do this I will be eternally grateful and will help you in any way I can in the future!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    LF: Mew, Celebi, Latias, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkray, Shaymin and Arceus.
    OF: Kyogre, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, any starter, pp max, master balls, or any of the firsts 50´s TM´s or if u want another pokemon or item just ask

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    LF: Relatively low level Shiny BUG Pokemon. I'd rather UT but I'm not too phased.
    VM/PM me if you have any and what you would want for them.
    Thanks

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • I need someone to clone me 2 pokes, you could get a clone of them, please tell me if interested, I accept PMs VMs and will check regularly here :). Thanks

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm looking for a few Pokemon with Egg Moves:
    - Mawile w/ Punishment
    - Zigzagoon w/ Pursuit, Charm
    - Roselia w/ Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm

VM me if you can help me out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    I have a Flower Paradise Shaymin from Platinum to offer. It has the "fateful encounter" flag so anyone can get a Gracdia Flower.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Looking for: Parasect, Venomoth, Golduck, Dugtrio, Primeape, Politoed, Machamp, Alakazam, Victreebell, Ponyta, Horsea and Tyrogue
    Offering: Cyndaquil, all lvl 1, both genders and any nature.
    PM me, please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back