• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokekush

Eevee Master
Years
  • New here and need help plz...

hi i purchased soul silver a while back never got into it but now i just restarted playing and im getting into it i was wondering if someone could help me get all the eevee evolutions ? Specialy Umbreon-espion-leafeon and glaceon i have jolt and can get stones for vap and flar . they are my absolute favorite pokes and would really be thankfull to anyone that could help me out i have nothing to offer rly other then what i have in my team.

thank you for taking the time to read this ..

ign: Kurupt
    3 Badges
    Highest Pk: Jolteon Lvl:35

ss fc : 1334 4549 0223

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I would like a shiny eevee and a shiny yanma but UT. I have a nice list of shinies I can offer for them PM me if you would like to see what I have to offer.

Years
  • Hi,
    I have the following event Pokemon:
    TRU:
    Shaymin
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Dragonite
    Manaphy
    Regigigas

Gamestop Deoxys
    10th Anniversary Celebi
    Gamestop Jirachi
    English Autumn Mew

I am looking for Suicune, Entei, and Raikou as well as Latios and Latias. Along with That a Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres and a Togepi.

I have Articuno, Moltress, Zapdos...trade me Regigigas,Darkrai and Jirachi..thanks...

DnP

Years
  • If u want to a shiny pokemon first u plz trade my pokemon and evolve it to scyther,haunter,porygon,seadra,graveler,rhydon,poliwhirl to politoe,and shiny dusclops(trade and give back and i will give u shiny pokemon)

Pm me has fast has u can, i am only available at Saturday and sunday, in North America,Us(eastern time)

I needa Complete pokedex. Thank you

Oh yeah, the shiny pokemon available is nidoqueen,gallade,ampharos,aggron,froslass,sneasel. WANT IT? Help me trade those pokemon and choose 2 of them. (if u dont like none of these shiny pokemon, then idk what to do, but if ur nice enough to help me, ill be very grant.)
    Send me Pm Now and then we can trade, cause im doing my Hw, right now it's Night 7:30.
    --------------
    im Playing Diamond.

my fc:0003 0154 9211, and urs?
    ----------
    Thank you to Migit,let's trade next time, cause i forgot to train my magby to magmar, and elekid to electabuzz,next trade, next time.

Last edited:

pokekush

Eevee Master
    Years
  • im looking for any gender with any moves any level under 20

Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon

i dont have much to offer since i just started but i have a couple of level 30 pks such as

Poliwrath
    NineTails
    Jolteon
    Feraligatr(can make totodile eggs)
    Hypno

thx.

ss fc : 1334 4549 0223

tysonjwood

In prep for battle.
    Years
  • Just beat Red in my new Soul Silver game. Looking for an Embedded Tower Kyogre from HG... I mostly just need it to get the Jade Orb. So I would be willing to trade the Kyogre back. I do have the in game legendaries that I can offer up for trade. Whether it be for keeps or not, please pm me if you have a Kyogre so we can work it out!

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    I'm looking for Flawless good natured Dittos. I have tons of stuff to offer.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I'm looking for a HG Kyogre. I have quite a few legendaries so PM with what you want and I'll see if I have it. Please only take up this offer if you can clone because I will want a copy of my pokemon back.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I lost all my events and shinies cuz my game corrupted so;

Looking For:
    UT American Flower Paradise Shaymin
    UT American Newmoon Island Darkrai

They must have the right dates.

I am offering:
    Mesprit
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Palkia
    Cresselia
    and Giratina all in PokeBalls

Poketopia Pikachu
    Poketopia Electivire
    Poketopia Magmortar

must be legit

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    still looking

hello all ,
    iam still looking for a jarichi,celebi,darkrai,deoxys and a arcesus

i know my spelling is awful but can anyone help me

i have lots to trade pm me offers and ill get back to you

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    New to Poke Wifi Trading

Just got back into Pokemon Recently and this WIFI Trading.

If anyone could help me out.
    I got a haunter that i want to evolve.
    and want a male Scyther and Zangoose

I got a shiny machop for trade.

pokekush

Eevee Master
    Years
  • still looking for umbreon leafeon and glaceon level 20 or under plz i dont have much to offer but would really appreciate it i just want the eevee evo collection to finish the game and im missing those 3 .. thx in advance :)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hey, if someone could get me a Female Non-shiny Lapras that would be nice :)

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

I need someone to rarecandy my Nidoking to the point at which it learns Megahorn (level 58). You can have a copy or something else we can arrange (If you want a copy, I'll give you the information for the Nidoking and such.)

PM/VM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    help fill me dex please?

i need help filling my dex, if anyone can i require, arceus, deoxys, celebi, manaphy, shaymin, darkrai, hetran, hoen and sinnoh pokemon, starters most importantly any help will be greatly appreciated my friend code is 4555 6266 2207 i shall be waiting in the wifi room :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back