• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • LF: Pikachu - Move: Fly, Surf, Volt Tackle, Thunder
    OF: Anything I have - Shiny included

LF - Surskit or Masquerain, Plusle, Torkoal, Seviper, Clamperl or Huntail or Gorebyss, Glameow or Purugly and finally Magnezone

Same offer applys

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Pikachu - Move: Fly, Surf, Volt Tackle, Thunder
    OF: Anything I have - Shiny included

LF - Surskit or Masquerain, Plusle, Torkoal, Seviper, Clamperl or Huntail or Gorebyss, Glameow or Purugly and finally Magnezone

Same offer applys

i had pikachu - Move:Volt tackle,thunder wave,surf,tali whip holdinh light ball and Magnezone..

what i want is solrock and lunatone....do u have..?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • LF - Surskit or Masquerain, Plusle, Torkoal, Seviper, Clamperl or Huntail or Gorebyss, Glameow or Purugly

Thanks.
    I can give you any poke and item you need in return

Years
  • Since apparently I'm not allowed to make a topic to do this -_-

I need Pokemon from French, Italian, Spanish and Korean HG or SS. The Pokemon I need have to be pal parked from a GBA game of the same language. They need not be any special or rare Pokemon, anything will do, but I will require you to do one simple thing before you pal park them, nothing big. I will require at least 6, if you want, you can trade 12 or 18.

I am offering events in return. I have a large collection of them and I'm sure you can find something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    New to Forum. I'm looking for someone to trade evolve my kadabra, if you had a pokemon to trade evolve that would be purfect

also looking for a light stone to evolve my roseli

Thanks hit me up with your friend code in a pm

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Lf: Impish Wooper, preferably with flawless IV's
    OF: Lucky egg? TM's? Ask me if I have anything.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • I'm seeking an Electabuzz, preferably level 30-ish and female, with an Electirizer equipped to it. I'm offering a level 31 Electrode holding a Nugget. Please PM me if you are interested. The Electabuzz is much needed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Looking for:
    Any shiny
    Any event pokemon

Offering (all level 100)
    Blaziken
    Shiftry
    Flygon
    Metagross
    Octillary
    Rayquaza
    Fortress
    Ampharos

I will trade up to five of those for one shiny pokemon. Pm me if your interested.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
  • Looking for Synchronizers!

Hey guys, I started chaining for shinies, and I already have three. I like perfect natures so I am now collecting Synchronizers.

A nature in Blue means I already have a synchronizer with that nature. One in Red means I need it and I will trade you for it. I will make offers on the spot. Thanks, Zeko.

• Hardy/Docile/Serious/Bashful/Quirky
    • Lonely
    • Brave
    • Adamant
    • Naughty
    • Bold
    • Relaxed
    • Impish
    • Lax
    • Timid
    • Hasty
    • Jolly
    • Naive
    • Modest
    • Mild
    • Quite
    • Rash
    • Calm
    • Gentle
    • Sassy Careful

Years
  • LF event pokemon or shinies or eved pokemon
    OF shiny darkrai lv 80+ shiny tyranitar lv 80 tms enigma berry and micle berry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back