• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
  • Okay everyone, I need the following pokémon, mind you, I don't have a lot to offer so I'm counting on your kindness.
    I need: Phanpy, Chikorita, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic, Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig. That's all for now.
    What I have to offer... Totodile, Cyndaquil and Mudkip.
    Leave me a pm if you want to help me out, I'm having a hard time trying to get these guys, specially chikorita! Thanks in advance!

Years
  • I'm Looking for Bulbasaur, Chickorita, totdile, treekco, Torchic, mudkip, turwig, chimar, anda piplup . Also one tm icebeam. I know this too much, but I have nothing else to offer. I prefer hatched pokemon please. No hacks. Next event I'll give you a shiny entei. I'm Keeping the shiny suicine though. :D Edit: Not sure if I'm willing to trade my shines yet. It depends how bad I want it.

Edit: Got a squirtle and skarmony from spiderigyran. Thanks again. (For Free)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Looking for a flawless ditto with impish nature. also a flawless ditto with jolly nature as well. Please PM me if you have any of these two for trade and what you want for them. If something on my thread is good for it let me know in the PM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    LF: Power Weights except Attack

Offering: PokeRus? Idk. I need the PW for EV training and its hard for me to rack up wins in BF. I lost to Palmer the Tower Tycoon today ..zzz.

I mostly need Speed, SP. Attack, and SP. Defense.

We can use Magikarp as the item holders.

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • LF: Charmander and Bulbasaur
    Offering: Treecko and Torchic

I can give you for free, but Charmander has 4 egg moves
    VM/PM or post in my thread if you still need them

LF: Kanto starters
    Offering: Hoenn starters & Sinnoh Starters

I can give you for free

lf: lvl 1 Nosepass with pain split and im offering any event just pm or vm if you're interested x]​

I can attempt to breed one for you
    Im assuming Pain Split is a Egg move?
    Can you also give me a list of the events? thanks

I looked it up Pain Split cannot be leart by Nosepass

Okay everyone, I need the following pokémon, mind you, I don't have a lot to offer so I'm counting on your kindness.
    I need: Phanpy, Chikorita, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic, Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig. That's all for now.
    What I have to offer... Totodile, Cyndaquil and Mudkip.
    Leave me a pm if you want to help me out, I'm having a hard time trying to get these guys, specially chikorita! Thanks in advance!

I can give them to you for free

I'm Looking for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chickorita, totdile, treekco, Torchic, mudkip, turwig, chimar, and piplup and a Skarmony. Also one tm icebeam. In return I will give you a shiny riakou from the gamestop event tomorrow on the east coast. I know this too much, but that's all I have to offer for now. I prefer hatched pokemon please. No hacks. Next event I'll give you a shiny entei. I'm Keeping the shiny suicine though. :D Edit: Not sure if I'm willing to trade my shines yet. It depends how bad I want it.

Pretty sure we are already trading :D
    but just incase

Looking for a flawless ditto with impish nature. also a flawless ditto with jolly nature as well. Please PM me if you have any of these two for trade and what you want for them. If something on my thread is good for it let me know in the PM.

I have a Modest Flawless Ditto
    VM/PM or post in my thread if you are interested
    Ill PM you aswell, just in case

LF: Power Weights except Attack

Offering: PokeRus? Idk. I need the PW for EV training and its hard for me to rack up wins in BF. I lost to Palmer the Tower Tycoon today ..zzz.

I mostly need Speed, SP. Attack, and SP. Defense.

We can use Magikarp as the item holders.

I can give you all 6 bands for free

And to everyone above, that I said can have freebies
    If possible Unowns are what I would like back, but anything will do

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    Requesting a Shiny Latios or Latias LEGIT NO CLONES UT
    my offer: A Crown Suicune that i longer need UT lvl 30

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Noob to the Forum with things to offer

I have a few Pokemon to offer

Level 41 Shamin (PKRS)
    Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset: Grass Knot, Magical Leaf, Hyper Beam, Synthesis

Level 45 Gengar (PKRS)
    Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold
    Moveset: Payback, Shadow Ball, Dream eater, dark pulse

Level 39 Ditto
    Ability: Limber | Nature: Hasty
    Moveset: Transform, Rain dance, Thruderbolt, Thunder

Level 41 Regirock
    Ability: Clear body | Nature: Calm
    Moveset: Rock Throw, Curse, Iron Defense, Ancient Power

Level 59 Drifblim
    Ability: Aftermath | Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass

Looking for:

Mew
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Flygon
    Shiny Scizor
    Shiny Deoxys

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Looking For: EV Trained Flawless 'mons that I don't have. (Preferably male with Egg Moves) INCLUDE OT, ID, EV's, and IV's. Do not reply HERE, send me a VM/PM instead. No offers like "mai lvel 100 *insert legendary name here* for ur mon"

What I really want: Celebi with Hidden Power Ground / Fire / Ice. Near-flawless IV's.

Offering:
    [Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Adamant @ Choice Scarf
    Level 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 HP (or was that Def/SDef, well whatever)
    Thunder Punch / Zen Headbutt / Meteor Mash / Earthquake

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011

Still looking for these......

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
  • looking for shinies i need some only have 4 including garydos from ss and others of my mate but need some others dunno what i would trade would have to look dont have any really good pokes so dont care for evs natures or anything just need some shinies

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Have 3 legit US Shiny Gamestop Not copied/never copied Raikou (I own all three 4th gen games + SS)

Looking for nonevent shinies, most wanted: Shiny Ninetails/Vulpix

EDIT: Please keep in mind I am quite sick right now so be patient with me while my world spins

Last edited:

Azrael91

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • i need a armaldo and a cradily idc the level or anything we can trade and trade back if you like these are the last 2 pokemon i need til im 100% done

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Hai, I'm in need of a ''middleman''. I need to trade my Ditto from Soul Silver to Platinum (I'm too lazy to wait for Mr Backlot to come up with it) so if you could, please PM me. Both of my FCs are in signature. Thankyou! :D

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • Offering: Fully EV'd Adamant Croagunk (252ATK/252SPD/4HP) w/ Anticipation, Lv. 35
    LF: Shiny UT Male Ralts/Kirlia, Adamant nature @ Dawn Stone

And if there's anything else you'd like on top of that, please let me know. PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back