• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Bunny is in need of a Shiny Stone!

My Togechic, Bunny, needs a shiny stone to eveolve into Togekiss- and I'm out of luck in finding one! I started over in Soulsilver and Daimond some time ago. I've picked up Soulsilver again while waiting for White to come out- so I'm unable to get it through Daimond ^^;

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out! First time poster but long time Poke-addict. Willing to discuss what you would consider and even item or pokemon trade for the stone. Please PM me if you can help Bunny and I out ^_^

Years
  • LF - 2011 Event Celebi (preferably UK release)
    OF - 2011 Event Dogs, Lvl 1 Dialga (HG version using Arceus to get) and many more, just name your pick and I will let you know If I have it

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Looking for a Shiny Stone in Soulsilver.

Hello everyone!
    I am on the search for someone who is able and/or willing to trade over a Shiny Stone to me and my Togechic Bunny. I re-started my Soulsilver and am dying for one to evolve him into Togekiss.

I don't have many exciting items to offer I'm afraid- but I'll list what I think someone might be interested in.

I have an extra EXP share from starting the game over- not sure if thats of any use to anyone or not. Shadow Claw, Pluck, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Rock Tomb, Roost, Attract, Draing Punch and Embargo TM'S also. As far as pokemon- I have Entai and Raiku (Non-shiny) that I am willing to send over in exchange for the stone.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • LF:Crown Suicune with Max IVs in HP and both defenses, and Event timid Celebi with Max IVs in Special Attack and Speed. Yes, I realize those two just came out today, but I don't have the patience or, more importantly, luck to keep SRing for the right IVs.

OF:All shiny, fully trained, cloned, and Pokerus cured, Mixed Metagross, Mixed Dragonite, and Rapid Spin Starmie. Vm me for more info.

The offer still stands. I'm really just looking for the Celebi.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    LF: Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Life Orb.

OF: Shiny Event Entei, Shiny Cleffa, Shiny Feebas

PM me for trade

Last edited:

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Anybody have any extra 2011 GameStop Celebi that they are willing to give? ((OOC: Our GameStop someone did not receive the event or the connection did not work...so yeah...Anybody else have this problem?))

I don't have much to give...pretty much all fodder pokemon unless otherwise. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    PKM Platinum:
    Looking for GAMESTP Celebi.
    Offering WIN2011 Entei/Suicune/Raikou, GAMESTP Entei/Raikou/Pichu, SMER2010 Jirachi, anything within reason.

PKM White:
    I have Japanese Rom on my R4. Still waiting for retail release this March.

Looking for Ditto
    I just beat the Rock Gym (Cowboy guy) so I don't have much. Just trying to breed my Event Zoroark.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    LF: celebi, shaymin, darkrai, deoxys and most other events, also looking for a shiny bagon
    OF: Shiny event entei
    No hacks

Last edited:

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Can someone help me evolve my Magneton? I have HG so I can't evolve him. I need someone with Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum to go to Mt. Coronet for me and evolve him. I will supply him with a rare candy to level him up.

Chehero

The Collector
    Years
  • Offering- Many of the following event
    Entei,
    raiku,
    Suicune
    Event Celebi
    Ash's Pickachu
    Seeking- Perfect: Chikorita, Ralts, Tailow, Shinx (Traded from Jolteon*), Houndour.

NO HACKED POKEMON PLEASE!

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: pineco,trapinch,shellder,budew,magmar/magby,pelipper,tailow,beldum
    offer: masterballs,pp up,pp max, evo stones and items, rare candy,skorupi

iSoul

Noob
    Years
  • Offering:
    Celebi
    Level: 70
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset:
    Ancient Power
    Recover
    Baton Pass

Seeking:
    Dialga
    Level: Any

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • Hi all, im looking for more or less any ev trained pokes, can offer shinies such as rhyperior (lvl 1`00) and dragonair
    Read my description for more details

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    looking for manaphy egg, NOT phione (from pokemon ranger)
    i'll offer for it SS lugia, ss groudon, hg kyogre, ho-oh, mewtwo, latios,the wi-fi event of entei and suicune (UT) or raikou (got like 400 EXP, but nothing more)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back