• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok. On release day, nintendo will be selling dsi pokemon bundles. I need the dsi, as my Ds lite is breaking(top screen hinge broken)
    I will give you ANY SHINY YOU WANT-EVEN FLAWLESS LEGENDS, EV TRAINED'S, ALL SHINIES THAT ARE BREEDABLE including flawless sinjoh ruins pokes ALL FOR THE DS. DONT CARE ABOUT THE CASE OR GAME, JUST THE DS. PLEASE. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

you do realize that the 3ds is coming out in a month, right? you should wait...

(my first ds (original) same thing happened... except there was no top screen either, all white. I got a ds lite, and like right after that the dsi came out... major let down. now the lite has the exact same problem as you but I'm gonna wait to replace it because I want the 3ds!)

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    I am looking for a
    Bold Cresselia [30+/x/30+/30+/30+/30+] I prefer it to be UT, but EV trained is fine too.
    CMT if you have one and post in my shop offering the cress if you have one, and please also VM me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Looking for uncloned US Celebi
    my offer all TRU Events, Alamos Darkrai, Fal Mew, HRB Mew, all World Events, Michina Arceus and more, please pn me

Years
    Looking for Munchlax with Zen Headbutt or Curse if possible.

I have some extra master balls and a bunch of TMs I don't need for trade, but I'm not sure what a reasonable trade for Munchlax would be.

In any case, PM me if interested. Thanks.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
    Bastiodon Nicknamed Panzer
    EV: 180HP/ 120 Defence/ 208 Special Defence
    Lvl. 100 Sassy Nature
    Stealth Rock/Iron Defence/Rest/Sandstorm

Hitonlee Nicknamed Lee
    EV: 4HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed
    lvl 100 Jolly Nature
    Close Combat/Stone Edge/Bullet Punch/Blaze Kick

Empoleon Nicknamed King
    EV: 196HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 60 Speed
    lvl 100 Modest Nature
    Agility/Grass Knot/Substitute/Surf

Looking for those three. Level can be anywhere I suppose. Must be absolutely LEGIT though. Offering ANYTHING from my thread here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

Please either post there or message me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Seeking Celebi >> Plenty of offers!

Hey there. I'm looking for Celebi, as I need one in Black & White to get Zorua. :) Offers vary from level 100s to low level legendaries to high level legendaries and more.
    Actually, instead of offering, it would be nice if you posted what you want, and I search for if I have it. If necessary, I'll attach an item for you. ;)
    I have Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn. Celebi is the only legendary Pokemon I don't have. xD
    So... post away! :D

Oh, and another thing— I'll take Celebi ANY level. I just want one. I prefer over level 30, but anything would be nice.

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    I am looking for someone to EV train some pokemons

eevee ( evolve to umbreon ) : hp 155 - def 155 - spdef 200

turtwig : def 252 - hp 200 - atk 58

dratini : atk 252 - spd 200 - hp 58

squirtle : spdef 150 - def 150 - spatk 100 - spd 60 - hp 50

you can keep a clone for yourself if you can EV train them :)

Chehero

The Collector
    Years
    Offering- Many of the following event from 2011 all are UT and none are cloned!!
    shiny Entei,
    shiny raiku,
    shiny Suicune
    2011 Celebi (the one to get Zoura)
    Ash's Pickachu
    Oblivia Manaphy egg (unhatched)

Seeking- Perfect: Chikorita, Ralts, Tailow, Houndour.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hey guys really need a seviper like today plz trade will mke resonible trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back