• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old School.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
  • yo guyz
    i haven't been here in a while
    but i'm prolly one of the oldest members here
    i've been on the 1st pokecomunity (pokesafari,theud,APCC)
    it was way back then
    maybe 2 or 3 years ago
    and every few months i'll drop in to say hi or check out what's happening
    -Blasty

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • That would've been around 2 years ago. :o You're one of the few members I remember from the first PC. ^_^; How many times are you gonna leave and come back? Lol.. anyway. Welcome back, I guess?

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    That would've been around 2 years ago. :o You're one of the few members I remember from the first PC. ^_^; How many times are you gonna leave and come back? Lol.. anyway. Welcome back, I guess?
    lol well i have been busy lately but i've also recently heard that Zapchu forums is joining with PC and i'm known as KoreanLusterSoldier

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • BLASTY?!?!?!?! I remember you, I was just looking at an old post of yours at the old PC yesterday! Welcome back to PC, and I hope you stay for good this time. Remember me?

Eriana

Beginner
    Years
  • heh...I joined here not long ago but hey I always like meeting new people and Pokemon fans! ^_^ Welcome (back) Blasty! I'm kinda like Dusty Pikachu I haven't met you before but hey have a good time! ^_^

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    BLASTY?!?!?!?! I remember you, I was just looking at an old post of yours at the old PC yesterday! Welcome back to PC, and I hope you stay for good this time. Remember me?
    nick yes i do remember you
    but if i remember correctly u weren't from the
    "old" forumz
    but still i've u a couple of times

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hi Blasty, you probably don't remember me cuz I joined PC like around Dec of 2002, but I do vaguely remember one of your posts at the old PC saying that you were leaving to go on with your life. I hopee you don't leave again (that way, we can get to knoweachother and be friends)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • no no no nick u see
    it wuz WAY BACK THEN
    as in an alliance u never knew
    i think 22sa and lightning was there
    well im sure 22sa knew about the old forumz
    it was like 2 or 3 years ago
    even i hardly remember it
    all i remember is that i wuz an admin and the alliance wuz btween safari zone/PACC/the ud
    to tmbjr: sure we can be friendz ill at u 2 buddy list
    dont worry im staying here for good this time

Years
  • -_- I didnt know you, but welcome back...ehh, ready to post this one again

Hello there!
    do you want a banana?
    * jumps over and swings on tail *
    heres a banana
    Enjoy youre stay!
    Obey the rules yeahhh....

Years
  • First, don't bump threads. This is extremely old. Don't post in threads over a month old.
    Next, don't double post.
    Third, post count isn't that important, you can change your custom user title.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back