• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Syn your CSS is a bit off I think, the lady's head is sticking above the signature line and her bottom is above the bottom of the text box.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    syn's sig is perfect for me :)

...yeah, i love the ace attorney series :P

..mainly just pearl :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...strangely, im not surprised.

and another guess, are you fransika von karma on the po server?

i'd like to nominate myself for the second idiot award.

i levelled up a corsola to teach it mirror coat so it could breed with my feebas.

and it was female.

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Can anyone tell me why when im EV training, the defense EVs always go up?
    Eg/ just attacked a Psyduck (1 Special Attack point) holding Power Lens (4 Special Attack Points), and with PKRS (Double recieved EVs) = (10 Special Attack Points)
    I got my 10 S-ATT, but my Defence also went up. why?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Can you tell your Defense EV went up? If you've already trained in defense, that stat will go up a fair bit every level, but it also depends on where you're battling the Psyduck as well. It might be where you can encounter Pokemon which give Defense, like Geodude.

Also, train Sp. Atk on Gastly. Easier and it's always 100% encounter in D/P/Pt.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Uh, what? You're not talking about the usual +0-3 per each stat except for the EV'd stat, are you? Cuz if you are, it's supposed to get the +1 defense. Have you actually checked to see if it had defense EVs by using the -Def berry? Can't remember which one it is atm. If it IS getting defense EVs, make sure you're not accidently smacking around defense givers and double check your power item.

Edit: Sniped!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I have an AR so I can check EVs
    And im on HG so Psyducks are easy to find, they are the only pokemon that appear if you surf on route 35
    -def berry is the Chatot berry

Years
    I have an AR so I can check EVs
    And im on HG so Psyducks are easy to find, they are the only pokemon that appear if you surf on route 35
    -def berry is the Chatot berry

lol...change ur ds clock to 20:00 then kills gastly at the tower where u can get hm01 before......easy...100% u will get EVs sp.atk..

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I have a feeling TC's gonna be dead until BW comes out. I just finished Full Metal Alchemist, not even gonna watch Brotherhood, the english adaptation. What to fill the void in my life with?

Years
    I have a feeling TC's gonna be dead until BW comes out. I just finished Full Metal Alchemist, not even gonna watch Brotherhood, the english adaptation. What to fill the void in my life with?

There's always PO. ;)

I don't really think so, If things do die down a bit, chances are it'll be from school. Once May/June gets here it'll be Summer Noob Rush pretty hectic again, now that everyone will have time to play B/W at length.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I just wanted to share this with everyone because I'm very happy. I finally got IV RNG right with the help of Alternative's guide. Here's what I got:

My Eevee ♂ Lv. 1
    OT: Melinda | ID: 41109
    Nature: Modest | Ability: Run Away
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 30, 31, 31
    Moves: Hidden Power Electric 70, Wish, Yawn, Curse

<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back