• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Naive on Ducklett isn't really that good, since Swanna is more of a special attacker. You'll most likely be running Air Slash, Surf/Scald, Ice Beam and HP Grass or something.

how about Brave Bird moves..?...

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Palkia@Lustrous Orb / Lvl.1
    Timid / Sinjoh Ruins
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Naive is fine for Swanna, since you can run a mixed set. Something along these lines seem fine:

Swanna @ Life Orb
    Ability: Big Pecks / Hydration*
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: ~76 ATK/ ~108 SPATK / 252 SPE

- Brave Bird
    - Roost / Rest*
    - Scald
    - Hidden Power (Grass) / Hurricane*

Swanna in general is outclassed though and bad.

* - If the Dream World ability has been released for Swanna.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I'm probably just going to use Swanna for the next couple gyms or so. I haven't really figured out which new Pokemon are better for a team yet. Every time I get a new Pokemon I put it in my party for a test run.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I HATED Gigalith. Mine ended up being utter bait compared to the rest of my team and I had to swap it out for something else. Put Axew in my team and had a fiiiiiiine time.

Detox

Naive on Ducklett isn't really that good, since Swanna is more of a special attacker. You'll most likely be running Air Slash, Surf/Scald, Ice Beam and HP Grass or something.

It has equal attacking stats though...

Naive is fine for Swanna, since you can run a mixed set. Something along these lines seem fine:

Swanna @ Life Orb
    Ability: Big Pecks / Hydration*
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: ~76 ATK/ ~108 SPATK / 252 SPE

- Brave Bird
    - Roost / Rest*
    - Scald
    - Hidden Power (Grass) / Hurricane*

Swanna in general is outclassed though and bad.

* - If the Dream World ability has been released for Swanna.

SWANNA IS GREAT STFU.

I ran through the game with Serperior | Swanna | Krookodile | Ferrothorn | Meinshoa | and Reshiram. Honestly all you had to do is setup on anything with serperior and just spam leaf blade or slam until everything dies.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    So i tried to RNG on my White, getting close but hitting my delay is rather hard -______-. I need 1710 and i kept getting within 1-3 of it.

sladkjfklwejhfihflaksdhfaskdljakdjgfadkgfaksdjfg so frustrating :c

Detox

Spore | Stun Spore | Leech Seed/ Giga drain | Clear Smog

Last edited:

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Attempting to RNG Zekrom in White and I seem to never hit my delay as the search IVs bar never displays what I hit because apparently it doesn't have a match. :L

I also need a jolly Munna with synchronize if anyone's got it.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Rant: Short of trading everything I breed to someone, there is NO way for me to check for exact IVs other than leveling and rare candies and doing that for a good 5 pokemon per 30 egg batch with an average of 3-4 batches for 6 good pokemon, it ain't feasible! My shop's been shot! ARRRRRGH!

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Rant: Short of trading everything I breed to someone, there is NO way for me to check for exact IVs other than leveling and rare candies and doing that for a good 5 pokemon per 30 egg batch with an average of 3-4 batches for 6 good pokemon, it ain't feasible! My shop's been shot! ARRRRRGH!

You probably already know this but AR is your life saver when it comes to this.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    So I've started breeding mons within the game despite me just having beaten the 6th gym.. HNNNG.

Turns out that I have three boxes chugged full of Frillish-es, (not to mention the one box dedicated to Cottonees that were bred in order to give me a decent leech seed Ferroseed (1 1/2 box full of them spiky buggers), as well as two boxes stuffed with random Axews and Scraggys (GO GO DRAGON DANCE SCRAGGY, DEMOLISH GETSHCITHSHIY). I'm really looking forward to the time when the RNG will stop giving me stupid crap like Frillish - #592 (Jolly): 31 / 0 - 5 / 27 / 30 / 30 / 21 -25.... grrr.

On the bright side, Audino really makes it easy to check out the IVs if you don't have an AR like me <33

Last edited:

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    So I spent like 3 hours yesterday looking for Jolly Munna with Synchronize and was so happy when I finally found one. Time to get back to Zekrom.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Bezelneef, you can also look for Elgyems at the top floor of the Celestial Tower, they have a 50% chance of appearing, so basically it's a 25% chance to get a synchronizer. Should be faster than looking for Munna at least :s

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back