• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Now this guy was a ***** and a half to find -______________-
    I actually ran into a tynamo before i ran into this LOL

Pokemon: Ferroseed
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/0
    Non-Redis beeeotch

This guy is so pro :D

Too bad he sucks without Stealth Rock/Spikes/Leech Seed. D:

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
    I breed a hardy eevee (I hate neutral natures so I'll breed more) with 17|17|17|17|31|17 but the iv calculator doesn't include the 31 in defense passed down from the male eevee with the power belt, just the 31 in special defense from the ditto holding the power band, how am I going to get a more accurate iv report on my future baby eevees?

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    I breed a hardy eevee (I hate neutral natures so I'll breed more) with 17|17|17|17|31|17 but the iv calculator doesn't include the 31 in defense passed down from the male eevee with the power belt, just the 31 in special defense from the ditto holding the power band, how am I going to get a more accurate iv report on my future baby eevees?
    Gen 4: Enter an IV battle (WiFi battle set at auto level 100). Check the baby's stats with an IV calculator, such as Metalkid's calc.

Gen 5: IV battles were removed, so you best options are to use rare candy / daycare / beating a wild Audino / etc until the baby is about level 15. Then use an iv calculator.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    yeah, that'll work, btw I think when the iv calculator I used didn't show both 31s it actually didn't have 'em. I breed another that actually showed 'em. but when I do what you suggested whet level will it show the ivs in the game? or do I have to use the calculator again?

IVs are not shown in game at all. You have to use an IV calculator if you ever want to figure out a Pokémon's IVs (unless you have an AR or know how to use .pkm files). Also, didn't you say in an earlier post that you were using Platinum Version? In Gen IV, all you have to do is do a WiFi battle with someone, set the levels to 100, plug the Pokémon's stats into an IV calculator and you should get accurate results for the Pokémon's IVs. That way, you can skip the Elite 4 hassle as well as get exact results for the IVs.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I've only seen on the internet so far that power items guarantee that a certain iv gets passed down in hg/ss, am I correct in assuming that it's the same for platinum too or am I just wasting my time?

Unfortunately, the power items only guarantee the passing of certain IVs in HG/SS and B/W. They do not work for DPPt.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Does anyone know how the Seasons work on Black?
    Yesterday it was Autumn/Fall, and today it's Summer?
    What happened to Winter and Spring?

EDIT: Did a trade, now its Autumn again? Was Summer a glitch?

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Most likely your game is a fake, and you should take it back and buy another one. Either that, or you've changed your date too much which caused it to do some weird crap.

Tranquill
    OT:
    Flora || ID: 50202
    Nature: Jolly || Ability: Big Pecks
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31

Deerling
    OT:
    Flora || ID: 50202
    Nature: Jolly || Ability: Sap Sipper
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Most likely your game is a fake, and you should take it back and buy another one. Either that, or you've changed your date too much which caused it to do some weird crap.

I havent changed the date on it, as I havent attempted RNGing Black yet.
    I'd like to believe the game isn't fake as I bought it in a store

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Hi there, I was wondering are the codes in action replay which make pokémon shiny counted as hacks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back