• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Ugh, I finally came back onto PC but my trading passion hasn't. I may just delete my part of the shop and let Kirozane go solo, she seems to be doing well. I'll get round to giving out the remaining Petilil from the giveaway. Also, if any of the winners view this, stop Vm'ing me. ): I'll contact you when I'm ready. ;-;

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Ugh, I finally came back onto PC but my trading passion hasn't. I may just delete my part of the shop and let Kirozane go solo, she seems to be doing well. I'll get round to giving out the remaining Petilil from the giveaway. Also, if any of the winners view this, stop Vm'ing me. ): I'll contact you when I'm ready. ;-;

D: But... but... I liked being your partner. I dun want you to go. ;~;

After ragequitting at life 2390482039 times I also finished Ponyta and a proper Treecko, so I will be updating the thread with that soon.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Just take a break from trading for a few months, the urge will probably come back during the holidays. It's more fun to trade and RNG then anyway since you don't have to worry about homework, studying, exams, etc.
    I'd like to continue trading right now, but I just don't have the time >_<.
    And I still need to write that PPRNG guide.

Perriechu

Years
    I usually get bursts of idk the will to trade, I guess? lol It'll probably return once I hang around here for a while. I haven't even touched my Ds since my last giveaway trade. ): Probably won't have the Halloween giveaway. I'll probably just edit my posts in my current thread and then when I'm ready come back in. It really depends on what Kirozane wants to do, too. Since it's her shop as well.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I usually get bursts of idk the will to trade, I guess? lol It'll probably return once I hang around here for a while. I haven't even touched my Ds since my last giveaway trade. ): Probably won't have the Halloween giveaway. I'll probably just edit my posts in my current thread and then when I'm ready come back in. It really depends on what Kirozane wants to do, too. Since it's her shop as well.

Please stay. :o Please? You'll get the urge to trade back I know it! 8D

Perriechu

Years
    Please stay. :o Please? You'll get the urge to trade back I know it! 8D

It's not coming back, yet. ~ Gosh. ): It'll come back soon, I guarantee. I may hire some distributors, because If I get one more VM asking for the Petilil I'm gonna shoot someone. :<

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

It's not coming back, yet. ~ Gosh. ): It'll come back soon, I guarantee. I may hire some distributors, because If I get one more VM asking for the Petilil I'm gonna shoot someone. :<

I was distributing for TB for a while. Send one my way. I'll get 'em out. ^^

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    When your burnt out like I was at the beginning of 10 it feels like you don't want to trade even if you have all the time in the world. I really wouldn't even contemplate it until you legitimately have your passion for trading back. Too me why do something your not really passionate about? I'm waiting for TB to get the Cloning up so I can get back in, since Event Trading hasn't appealed to me in over a year considering I have more then I need on top of the event market these days being sub par.

Perriechu

Years
    I want the cloning thread up, too and the new hack check thread, I forget, is that idea going through or? It's just something to help really. Plus it may help my trading block.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    The for thus far are unanimous, so I'd hope so. Cloning I can see becoming a hot commodity and very usefully to the users that can't clone so I'd think it would be a win win for everyone.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Things are in the works, don't you guys worry.

I think we should do a Halloween Egg event or something.

Lots of chandelure

If someone would give me an awesome HP Fighting Daddy (That can either breed with or is in the Litwick family) I could RNG a shiny Litwick. :o :o :o

Considering I can only do shinies. XD

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I think we should do a Halloween Egg event or something.

I can see it know. Ghost-type giveaways all over the place. xD

If someone would give me an awesome HP Fighting Daddy (That can either breed with or is in the Litwick family) I could RNG a shiny Litwick. :o :o :o

Considering I can only do shinies. XD

*cough*lookatmythreadforthedaddy*cough*

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

I can see it know. Ghost-type giveaways all over the place. xD

*cough*lookatmythreadforthedaddy*cough*

I saw it. And I want it pretty please. X3 The fully evolved one. <3<3<3

And you have to give em all to me. ;)

Litwick, Golurk, Jellicent, Cofagrigus, etc.

Indeed. Dragon might still be doing a Shedinja one. XD That would be pretty cool.

I think a different 'mon that isn't ghost, yet Halloween-like, would be awesome too. :)

Dark types would fit the stereotype criteria as well. But yeah. Someone is gonna need to do that. XD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Murkrow (like DW ability) would be a pretty good idea too. Maybe more Dark Types like Houndoom or Cacturne.

This is why we need a Pumpkin Pokemon.

Ohhh I could do a Prankster Murkrow. That actually makes a hell of a lot of sense! XD
    Doing that instead. >w>

Perriechu

Years
    I'm still doing the Shedinja one, that's if I have my motivation back by then. I probably will. ;w;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back