• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I wasn't talking about you at first but yeah, you do seem to lack one 99.9[repeat]% of the time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey hey let's all get along. Be optimistic. Be clean (what kind of word like urine is doing in trading !! )

Someday Trade Corner will return to its glory days of 2007 where level 12 Arceus roam. Yeah, I don't get it either. But it's gonna be great. ^___^

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Then I have to kill off all the level 11 Arceus roaming around right now...

Detox

LISTEN UP NOOBS

BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS

So this is my 2K thread. I want to acknowledge a few members who are actually good in the forum I grew up in.

THE MEMBERS

TwilightBlade:
    When I first met you, I was like "Wow, you're certainly a wierdo". But my opinion was quickly changed as she helped me establish my first trade shop ever, and ever since then we have been good friends.

Alternative:
    He has been my slave for 3 years and I respect him for that.

Yellowbird:
    The best new wifier PC has because she is p much smart and asks intelligent questions. And for that, thank you. You make my time roaming this subforum less excruciating.

BlaQk:
    This guy is boss. You may hate him, but he speaks the truth.

Thats pretty much it lol.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

LISTEN UP NOOBS

BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS

So this is my 2K thread. I want to acknowledge a few members who are actually good in the forum I grew up in.

THE MEMBERS

TwilightBlade:
    When I first met you, I was like "Wow, you're certainly a wierdo". But my opinion was quickly changed as she helped me establish my first trade shop ever, and ever since then we have been good friends.

Alternative:
    He has been my slave for 3 years and I respect him for that.

Yellowbird:
    The best new wifier PC has because she is p much smart and asks intelligent questions. And for that, thank you. You make my time roaming this subforum less excruciating.

BlaQk:
    This guy is boss. You may hate him, but he speaks the truth.

Thats pretty much it lol.

<3

@ Live_Wire466: I know you're going to read this because you spend every waking moment trying to find something to report me for, so uh yeah, nice job copying my blacklist's style. Why don't you try to be original for once instead of copying someone else's work.

Years
    <3

@ Live_Wire466: I know you're going to read this because you spend every waking moment trying to find something to report me for, so uh yeah, nice job copying my blacklist's style. Why don't you try to be original for once instead of copying someone else's work.

Stop giving me a reason to report you, and I'll stop doing it. ;D

Mine doesn't have the ??? or /two column BB code in it. Nor is it formatted with CSS, or even in the same color/font as yours. =/= copying. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome had his 'Bad users' list formatted like that far before you did.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

Stop giving me a reason to report you, and I'll stop doing it. ;D

Mine doesn't have the ??? or /two column BB code in it. Nor is it formatted with CSS, or even in the same color/font as yours. =/= copying. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome had his 'Bad users' list formatted like that far before you did.

Nah, it isn't getting you anywhere anyway.

And no, while you didn't exactly copy my code, you copied the general idea, which is worse considering you made it look bad. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome didn't either considering he copy and pasted my exact code.

Reminds me of when everyone had the same layout cause they all ran to miakalina for one.

Lern 2 Trade Corner better, please.

So I officially suck at team building.

What are you trying to go for?

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011

Well, then I wasn't sure but now I know my team obviously needs something with more speed. My old team was being out sped by nearly everything so I was losing . . . badly.

Now I'm thinking about using something with Sceptile, Ursaring with Quick Feet, and Milotic in it.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Well, then I wasn't sure but now I know my team obviously needs something with more speed. My old team was being out sped by nearly everything so I was losing . . . badly.

Now I'm thinking about using something with Sceptile, Ursaring with Quick Feet, and Milotic in it.

I'll help you over VM, since I don't want this to turn into a S&M thread, lol.

Years
    Nah, it isn't getting you anywhere anyway.

And no, while you didn't exactly copy my code, you copied the general idea, which is worse considering you made it look bad. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome didn't either considering he copy and pasted my exact code.

Reminds me of when everyone had the same layout cause they all ran to miakalina for one.

Lern 2 Trade Corner better, please.

That's debatable. Lern 2 not troll, please.

Mia makes pretty good CSS code, and it spruces up the TC a bit. Who cares. I'd rather look at the same CSS code over and over than the monotonous default forum styles.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

Mia makes pretty good CSS code, and it spruces up the TC a bit. Who cares. I'd rather look at the same CSS code over and over than the monotonous default forum styles.
    You do know members of the Pokecommunity work very hard on making the forum styles we use today. Maybe give them a bit of appreciation for the work they put in. It could be worse, or Smogon.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

Nothing is debatable. I'm also not trolling, I'm usually just stating the truth. It's because of people like you that the Trade Corner has become rather lackluster, and generally undesirable. Seriously, "I'ma copy that because it's obviously superior in every way to mine," is not a mentality to have.

This post might help you, specifically this part:

VII. Use preferably your own unique thread layout out. Do not steal other trader's layouts.

Also, your last bit makes absolutely no sense. "Looking at the same style (which by the way, is made up of the same thing layouts are) is more monotonous than looking at the same shop layout."

Years
    Nothing is debatable. I'm also not trolling, I'm usually just stating the truth. It's because of people like you that the Trade Corner has become rather lackluster, and generally undesirable. Seriously, "I'ma copy that because it's obviously superior in every way to mine," is not a mentality to have.

This post might help you, specifically this part:

Also, your last bit makes absolutely no sense. "Looking at the same style (which by the way, is made up of the same thing layouts are) is more monotonous than looking at the same shop layout."

I would like to suggest this often forgotten post:

• Never insult another trader.
    • Never degrade a trade shop.
    • If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back