• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Same to you. :]
    *Though I'm not American and I don't even know what you guys are thanking for, but I'm just as happy that you're celebrating. :D*

We SAY it has something to do with Pilgrims and Native Americans celebrating a harvest feast.
    But really, it's just a holiday one of our president's created after the Civil War to bring everyone together. :P

Detox

Its when you eat to your hearts content and your family comes and junk.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!!! May you stuff yourself until your pants don't fit!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    That actually sounds pretty good too. Great now I am hungry and I won't be eating for another 4 hours!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Detox

Well I am full off of stuffing, turkey, ham, mac n cheese, LIMA BEANS, pie, cake, pie, cake, cake, sweet tea and football.

Serving up butt whoopings to my cousins in Halo and Madden 11 is fun too.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Happy thanks giving everybody, as I won't be back til tomorrow, cause I'm going Black Friday stalking Shopping all night. I'll be picking up PokePark Wii though, so that's good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am at work actually then after an 8 hour shift I am going to chauffer my mom and aunt around for their shopping. So I will know your pain tonight.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Now, (hides my Ho-Oh's)

Detox

Happy thanks giving everybody, as I won't be back til tomorrow, cause I'm going Black Friday stalking Shopping all night. I'll be picking up PokePark Wii though, so that's good.

You realize that game sucks right?

Ill probably snag some socks (nike of course) and some games on sale.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

You realize that game sucks right?

Ill probably snag some socks (nike of course) and some games on sale.

Yeah, but it's got the ability to send some pokemon over so i'll probably do that.
    I'm getting other games like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and others. Gonna get some new tennis shoes, Maybe a new laptop? Since the one I have now is basically crap.

Detox

It what? How the hell does it have the ability to send pokes over when all you do is play mini games on it =/.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back