• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • It gives a spread...which I just entered and it worked Thats really odd cause I could have sworn I tried that already....thanks mia.

I'll try the next step now......

TB - got the same parameters you just did.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    It gives a spread...which I just entered and it worked Thats really odd cause I could have sworn I tried that already....thanks mia.

I'll try the next step now......

TB - got the same parameters you just did.
    How many times did you get that timer0? You should probably do it 4-5 times to see if the timer0 is consistent.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I did it 1o times and C7E was the most consisent...but when I went to generate methods my screen looks entirely different than Bearsfans video...no blanks to enter my c7e or vcount or anythin..I'm using 9.92....

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I did it 1o times and C7E was the most consisent...but when I went to generate methods my screen looks entirely different than Bearsfans video...no blanks to enter my c7e or vcount or anythin..I'm using 9.92....

Bearsfan uses an older version of RNG Reporter. Once you'd found your parameters 5 or 6 times you click the "Use results in Time Finder" Button and all the info will be inserted. ^_^

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Which I just figured out ..... found Frame of 5...how many steps with # of party pokemon is that..?
    What greg said.

Are you capturing or breeding? Capture seeds should be on frame 1 so you don't have to walk and for breeding you use chatot w/ chatter to advance frames.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Capturing. Trying for a Kyurem....
    For stationaries in areas with wild Pokemon walking/turning advances the PID frame as well as the IV frame. So you should set Min/Max to 1/1 in the capture tab so you don't have to walk around.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I can't seem to find any results with 1 frame. I'm fiddling around with the month / year...
    Shiny or non-shiny?
    Shiny seeds are a bit harder to find than non-shiny seeds.

Also, for shiny captures seeds I recommend setting keypresses to 3 for more results.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @danmad1: Forgot to mention this, but congrats! :)

@SCV058: Sorry, the link is: this

Don't soft reset. Hard reset is better imo (hard reset being turning off DS, setting up the time again, hitting the target, etc). Soft reset can cause for extraneous delay.

For live RNG tutoring:
    Follow the announcement to go in our trade chatroom.

Hey everyone, Trade Corner now has its own live chatroom on the PokéCommunity server. The beauty of this chatroom is that you can arrange trades, receive tutoring, chill with other traders, and who knows, Blade likes to give away Pokemon like it's Christmas. :)

Here's how you get there:
    Click this link, enter a nickname, and click Go.

Here's how to register your nickname:
    /ns register password YourEmail@YourEmailProvider
    Example: /ns register 12345678 [email protected]

Here's how to sign in when you connect in the future:
    /ns identify password

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I mean turning off the DS and trying again. Used he wrong word.

Clearly I'm missing something here.

I have a 1 Frame thing for IVs 31/21/31/31/30/30 on 1/08/2011 at 23:19:17.
    I have now tried this one 10 times and still no dice. Not even remotely close.

Spr_5b_646.png

Modest
    31/26/31/31/30/30

First ever RNG, thanks to TB's help. (=

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Congrats on the Kyurem! :D
    Good luck future RNG projects! ^-^

Status