• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Hello looking for friend codes have a steel type Safari with ferroseed and fortress not sure what third is yet FC is 3668-9022-1737 let me know if you add me so I can add you back

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
  • Hey, I'm looking for a Ditto safari. My FC is in my signature. I dont know what type of safari I have right now. If you do register me, let me know what pokemon I have, thanks. PM me if you registered me

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Added a bunch of you and PMd. Please add me and let me know what type my friend safari is... :)

X: 4639-9121-1864

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Looking for someone with Ditto in their friend safari...I have ground type with pupitar shucckle and dweble...PM me if you add me

I have no much space for friends, so please add me only if you have ditto thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    I don't mind adding anyone who wants to be added.
    I'm currently working on completing the Pokedex (i've caught everything from route 1 through 8 and all caves, etc inbetween so far + lots of good variety from wonder trading)
    haven't got the 2nd badge yet but i've spent the last 30 hours catching as much as possible :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Anyone with the gift of a Ditto safari I would be grateful if you added me!
    Fc in signature. Still adding anyone.

Anyone with the gift of a Ditto safari I would be grateful if you added me!
    Fc in signature. Still adding anyone.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Too bad this soon turned into a pokemon hunt for ones not seen because a DS can only have 100 friends. Had to delete some codes... sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    anyone care you add me and tell me my safari?
    also looking for Ditto
    PM me to let me add you

info in Sig.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Looking for a shelgon safari. My friend code is 1392-5256-8301 and please let me know what my safari type is. PM me your friend code

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Can someone tell me my 3rd pokemon?

I have pancham and machoke.

Also, a protean frogadier would be awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back