• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hey guys, I actually have no friends on my 3DS- so feel free to add me and PM me yours!

4553-9973-3637

Miffy

Mr.Miff
    Years
  • Hey guys, my name is Miff add my code 2509-1261-8273 just let me know when you've added me so I can add you back!

PM me if you want :) thanks!

Years
  • I've been looking for someone with a normal type FS for Ditto's, if you have one add me and PM me. :)

My 3DS FC: 1805-2170-4222

If anyone adds me just send me a PM and I'll add back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    Trolleye 4527 7632 2115 pm if you add me. Just want some friends to play with and for my friend safari :P

Also got pokerus if you need that :)

VonRuege

The Rue
    Years
  • I have electric as my friend safari with Luxio in it. Friend code is in sig. It's hard to add people with all the reposting. Message me so I can add back

Years
  • Hey, I'm looking for Safari Friends and anyone who wants to battle from time to time! So add me! =D

FC: 3024 6152 8524

Also, I'll add everyone who is on this page of the thread right away, so feel free to add me in return.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    FC:1306-6339-6445

Please pm me with your FC if you add me so I can add you

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Bumping again, in particular need of someone with water/fire/grass/electric friend safari's. Battlers & traders also welcome to add me

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    My FC is:2552 1423 0720
    If you add me plz send me a PM with your FC so i can add you back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back