• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • my friend code is 3695-1121-4502 :) I play Pokemon Y :D let me know by PM so I know you added me, with your friend code so i can return the favor. :) Look forward to hearing from you ^^

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Im playing Pokemon X and my FC is 4038-6209-7994 PM me with your FC if you added me so i can add you back xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    I've got a normal safari. please pm me with your code if you add! 3110-5119-7100

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Actually I'm looking for more and more friend :)
    So I'll just repost my Friend Code here again :)
    Feel free to add me, my FC is in signature ^^
    Hope to be friend with everyone :3

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • ah finally got around to doing this
    FC: 4425 - 2910 - 1181
    didnt finish the game yet btw so i dont have that friend safari thing yet

Years
  • Once again, if you want to register me, my FC is in the sig, but if you're too lazy to look down, it's 3239-3682-8856. I don't know what type of Friend Safari I have, due to not being far enough in the game to find out. I used to be, but I decided to start again.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've updated the opening post with someone with a Ditto. Hopefully you all won't scare him away lol.

If you have rarities in your friend safari or know someone who does and wants to be on the list, post or send me a message. There's just hundreds of people to add to a list and I can't do that, but I believe we can help each other out if those few folks with rares are listed. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    My FC is :2036-7711-0137

I have fighting safari with:
    Pancham, Machoke and Riolu!

Pm me if you add me and I will add you back asap!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    My friend code is 0490-5077-6925 Add me if you would like PM me if you do. I am working on completing the national dex, any help is greatly appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    Hi guys, I'm a bit new here but i'd like to get mor friends for the safari, so my code is 0817-3911-8877. Please add me and send me a private message telling me yours! good shiny to everyone!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back