• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
Years
  • It's in my sig as of right now but just in case my sig changes my code is 1177-6558-2070.

Hope it's cool if I repost as well. For some reason I keep getting water and poison in the friend safari. Feel free to add me if you haven't, just know that I have two different characters because I have both games. Oh yeah, don't forget to PM me.

Years
  • Hope it's cool if I repost as well. For some reason I keep getting water and poison in the friend safari. Feel free to add me if you haven't, just know that I have two different characters because I have both games. Oh yeah, don't forget to PM me.

well having two games doesnt change your safari, everyone has a set safari, i have a steel safari so if you wanna add me go ahead ill add you back just let me know you added me

Im looking for Grass, Fire and Normal Safaris, so if you know you have it let me know so i can add you.

Years
  • Hey hey :)

Just created this account due to knowing literally zero people who play pokemon D: ..

My friend code is 1160-9841-1721

I play Y and currently have 4 badges, looking to battle and trade in the near future!

Years
  • Friend Code:
    2062 - 9373 - 0978

Name:
    Stefan

PM me your Friend Code and I will add you back! :D Make sure to PM me though, else I won't know who's added me and I won't be able to add you! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hi, here for the Friend Code sharing.{XD}

Friend Code: 4656-7023-2682

PM me if you add my friend code, I'll add as soon as I can.:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    Pls add me anyone for friend safari. my FC is 4038 - 7084 - 0468 pm me with fc if u add me thx.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    i am corey i have pokemon Y version and my code is 0490-5118-4150. plz add

i added you mine i am newish to this site i dont know how to pm on it yet my code is 0490-5118-4150 plz pm me if you add me.

Last edited:

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    0404-6371-4690

I have X and Y, although I'm only playing X right now. I'm not really looking for battles - mostly because my team is on Black 2 and I haven't had a chance to Super Train anything asides my Xerneas yet - but I'd love some friends for Friend Safari, and if I can help fill dex gaps I'd be happy to~

Years
  • Hey everyone, new here, only just registered today but been playing Pokemon since it first came out over here in the UK (Blue was my first game)!
    Anyways everyone add my FC if you could, I'll be happy to help people with trading and stuff assuming I have what you're looking for spare and I'm always looking for more people for my friend Safari!
    FC: 2509-0812-5836
    Also if you could PM me on this saying you've added me and give me your FC too that would be great :)
    Cheers everyone
    Just bumping mine, everyone is welcome to add me, just be sure to PM your code so I can add you all too :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Hi, I've just created this account 'coz none of my friends still playing pokemon ..
    I got X and this is my friend code, 4055-3268-5127
    Plz PM me with your friend code if you add me so I can add you back. Thx.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    FC is in signature. I'm playing Y so i'm mostly looking for someone with X so I can get version exclusives in friend safari. I'm also really into competitive battling so once the metagame starts to take shape, I'd be down for that as well. PM me if you add me please.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Hey guys, I just thought it would be nice to have friends to do pokemon safari with and battle and trade, etc... so here's my friend code.

Friend Code: 2363-5735-8143

I'll be playing all day so you can PM me if you add me :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2015
    add me my friend code is 3265-5075-1371
    got Pokemon Y completed the elite 4 give me a PM also so i can add you

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    My friend code is: 0146-9608-9241
    If you add me make sure to message me through PM or Visitor message, with your Friend Code so I can add you back.

I play a LOT, and will always be willing to trade or battle. My friend safari is in my signature below (Dunsparce, Audino, Imposter Ditto.) I really need more friends for safari so please add me! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Name: StrikerS
    Friend Code: 4012 - 4176 - 4086

Looking to expand my safari and for some trading and battling. PM that you've added me and I'll do the same. Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back