• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
  • Friend Code :: 3265 - 5554 - 2508
    Add away and I shall do the same ~
    I believe I'm a water type, I can't remember what Pokemon were in it though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Im going to add as many of you as possible. Add me back. My name is Michael, and my friend code is 1864-9663-0088. If you add me just message me with your friend code to make sure i add back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Okay so I literally just spent the hour adding every single one of you and sending out PM's too. Thanks for those who have added back. Still awaiting all your sexy faces.

It's 2208 - 5277 - 1814 once again.

Grab 'dem digits, girl. Call me. I'm waiting. Wink.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Mine is : 0490-5409-4372

I just reset my game though, so I don't know what my type will be :(

*I thought the initial run was too easy/rushed. Doing it again with "weaker" mons.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Add me my fc is in my siggy!

pm me back though lol so i can add back

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Add me please: 0533 5240 0946. I am a fire type, with braixen, charmeleon, and i forgot the other.

Years
  • Hello there, Im new here, I have added that has posted so far, so whoever sees this please add me also my FC is 3368 - 1594 - 8012 and i am Ice types, not sure which, but there will be 3 for sure.

For those who wanted a PM, Ill just have to com through the whole thread and PM everyone one after another

So I was diligently adding all the codes so far and I got 45 total, pretty awesome! :D

PMs incoming!

ICFrost

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back