• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    I'm doing a repost Code: 2707 1904 8774 Now make sure to send me a pm with your and I'll also be sending Pm's to people I've added. Also It'd be nice if someone could tell me what my safari type is.

Years
  • hey so, i'm kinda new to the forums but I would love to have some more pokemon safari's to go to I only have ice rock and bug friends.. I kinda want Fairy/Dragon but any will do.

i'm looking for a Chansey at most. (In Fairy) but I don't think you can get one.

I have Y, Soul Silver, And Black.
    My sister has X And Platinum and White.

Gamertag : Yuki
    FC 4596-9969-4056

Please PM Me if you add me thanks!

Years
  • my friend code is 2938-6747-4600 i'm looking to expand my friend safari and im open to battling or trading as well just pm me your friend code if you add me. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hi im looking for a fighting friend safari. Send me a message if you got 1. Thanks.

Years
  • Add me people :3 I need access to more friend safaris! My FC is in my signature, so are the pokemons in mine. PM me when you have! Be sure to include your FC too :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi folks, I've updated the first post with more players with rare Pokemon and then organized by type. Be sure to check it out if you're craving Ditto, Eevee, Metang, or starters. I'm still looking for that Togepi safari, though. D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Reposting, found out i have Shuckle as my 3rd mon:
    3DS FC: 5086 - 1961 - 7743
    Rock type Safari (Marcargo, Nosepass, Shuckle)

Adding anyone, but specifically looking for Dittos...

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I have a gabite, and a dragonair and something else i forget, my FC is 5241-3356-2666, add me and let me know you added me, and i will add you

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Alright, all! I am back online, and that means my Safari has a potential for Hidden Ability Eevees! Add my FC, and send me yours! Still looking for Chansey as well as Togepi, but will gladly take all FCs until I cannot add any more!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Alright, all! I am back online, and that means my Safari has a potential for Hidden Ability Eevees! Add my FC, and send me yours! Still looking for Chansey as well as Togepi, but will gladly take all FCs until I cannot add any more!

i added you please add me my fc is, 5241-3356-2666

Sevynn

Red like roses ♥
    Years
  • My FC is 5000 - 3067 - 1042 ; Add me, and leave a PM with your code in return ^^
    ( Not sure what lurks in my Safari yet, let me know what you find! ) Thanks guys.

EDIT: I also have PokeRus.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    FC of 5198-3417-3241
    Friend safari Dragon, has Fraxure, Noivern and Sligoo
    PM friend code if you want me

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Pokemon Y Friend Code:4613-7599-3673

Friend Safari: Fire - Braixen - Ponyta - Pyroar

Pm me your fc to add please!

Years
  • I'm running out of friend spots on my 3DS so I'm going to make a specific request. I am looking for fairy type friend safaris, (specifically with kirlia (ralts)) if you can help me out, it'd be much appreciated. ^_^ FC is: 3695-1121-4502 PM me if you do add me, so I can return the favor. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back