• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Im looking for friend safari that has Furfrou please and maybe Ditto
    even if you dont have the safari i need it still be nice to have ya
    FC: 4141-2674-9684

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I need someone with a ditto in their friend safari. I have a poison type friend safari. I play pokemon x if you need version exclusives. My friend code is 0533-5369-1035. Message me if you add me so I can add you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Looking for a ditto safari,i have fire with magmar and pyroar and a lot of spots so add me if you'd like.pm me if you do so i can return the favor 0103-9933-7160

Years
  • I'm also looking for a normal type safari with dittos.

Even though I'm looking for ditto mainly, I'll trade FCs with anyone who doesn't have a water, ice, or flying type safari.

My type is ice, but I'm not sure which pokemon are in my safari (I'm fairly sure Bergmite is one though). It'd be nice if someone could tell me!

FC is 1821-9827-7973

Years
  • Greetings! My FC is 5043-2544-9387.
    Just drop a PM if you add me.
    Here's looking forward to trading/battling/etc. in the future.
    Farewell.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Hello everyone! My FC is 1547-6024-4926
    I have an empty list so looking for lots of adds. PM me your friend code or just reply in the thread and i'll be sure to add you! Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    FC is 4957-3526-6230! thanks ill add as many as i can!
    Send me a vm and ill add back. Mine is a Psychic with abra and xatu.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Reposting so everyone can see my FC and Safari Type, I apparently have a normal safari type with the third pokemon still a mystery, ditto perhaps? If anyone can find the last pokemon tell me what it is please. Then I'll know if I have any bribing power xD.
    Edit: Nvm it smeargle too bad :(

Last edited:

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    It turns out my third poke is smeargl :( oh well that's kind of helpful for egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I am playing X and my friend code is 1349-5590-6989 (BUG). Pokemon in there (what i've been told) are Vivillion, Butterfree and Masquerain
    just PM if you add me and i shall add you back. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back