• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My FC is 3308-5579-2985

I'm looking for a psychic type safari with Meowstic but feel free to add me no matter your safari type.

If you add me pm me so i can add you as well.

Also if you don't know your safari type or the pokemon in it i'll be happy to find out for yah!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Please Add me :)

Fc: 3540-0179-8401

Name: Lucas

send me a PM if you added me :) thanks

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • I only just got to the friend safari today, gonna need a ton of new friends so I can start breeding :)
    My safari's ghost type, with Phantump, Lampent and Golurk, and my FC's 1203-9340-6083. Send me a PM if you add me!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, "I" figured out my Safari Pokemon. It's Ghost, and the Pokemon are Lampent, Phantump and Spiritomb. And again, my FC is 3952-7534-9444.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Safari on 3DS Dragon: Dragonair, Gabite, Sliggoo
    Safari on 3DS XL Ground: Phanpy, Camerupt, Diggersby
    PM me to ask if I can add you. DON'T ADD ME THEN TELL ME. ASK FIRST. My DS is getting full.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hi all!

I'm looking for some friends please add me and I will add you back.

Blue FC 0189-8687-3070

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    Hi Everyone, I still have plenty of spaces on my 3ds and my park consists of: Metang, Bronzong and Ferroseed (apparently). My friend code is: 0731-4904-3382, let me know so I can add you too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    My safari is Psychic (Abra / Sigilyph / Girafarig) and I'm really looking for someone else who ALSO has Psychic with Abra so that I can get one with Magic Guard! :D

My code is; 1907-9122-9381

Please PM me if you do add me, with your safari info. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    Okay, "I" figured out my Safari Pokemon. It's Ghost, and the Pokemon are Lampent, Phantump and Spiritomb. And again, my FC is 3952-7534-9444.

Nice :D Phantump and Spiritomb are some of my favourites! :silly:

Hi Everyone, I still have plenty of spaces on my 3ds and my park consists of: Metang, Bronzong and Ferroseed (apparently). My friend code is: 0731-4904-3382, let me know so I can add you too.

wow. Nice steel friend safari! That's a good batch of Pokemon :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Looking for more friend safaris, add me. Anyone with tyrogue, shroomish, quilladin and drilbur pm me.
    FC: 5472-7471-7492

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Hi everyone just beat the elite four today. Looking for more friend safari people. My fc is 0404-6169-2808. message me your fc if you add me.

Years
  • looking specifically for a fighting safari with Breloom in it. :D friend code is in my signature. :3 pm me your code (much appreciations!) will help me out tremendously. :3

Have a great day all ^^

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I need a Ditto Safari friend. Yes I have Ditto in mine.

I cannot add random people as my list is filling up. I need to find a Ditto Safari and clean out inactive friends before adding random people.

Last edited:

NRG

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    My FC:1693-1772-8962

I have no idea what's in my safari, I'd be grateful if someone could add me and tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back