• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Will someone pm if they have a Chansey friend safari. I accidentally sold my lucky egg and I'm devastated. I'm not sure what safari I have in exchange but if I don't have anything good I'll make it up in a trade, I have some jolly multi scale dratinis, some gooey goomys modest, some timid protean froakies, I got some modest larvestas, adamant speed boost torchics, bulbasuars, squirtles, and charmanders, fennekins, and can get a bulletproof quilladin... umm herracross, pinsir, aaron and larvitar I also got some gengars I'm not sure what all I got but Im willing to trade alot for this help if my friend safari isn't beneficial

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023
    My safari contains Pupitar, Boldore, and Barbacle. FC: 1418-6990-3747. Please PM me if you happen to choose to add me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    looking for a safari with frogadier in it please pm me if you have it, and im also accepting other fc and would appreciate it if you told me my safari, so let me know if u add me

Years
  • My Friend Safari is 3/3: Krabby, Floatzel and Frogadier. Feel free to add me! My FC is 0533 - 5297 - 1808

I'm looking for a Friend Safari with Spiritomb and with Clefary and Ditto. <3

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Bumping this post because I still have a bit more space on my friends list and would like more people to trade with and for the Friend Safari. My Safari is Bug-type with Illumise, Ledyba, and Vivillon and my FC is in my signature, feel free to add me, but send me a message so I can add you back :)

Still looking for more friends to add for any reason (Friend Safari, trading, battling, etc). My FC is in my signature, so feel free to add me, just let me know if you do so I can add you back.

By the way, the spare Pokemon I have that I'm willing to trade include:

Ditto
    Togepi
    Mawile
    All Gen 1 and Gen 6 starters
    Eevee
    Pinsir
    ...Anything else, let me know and I'll see if I have it or if I can breed one :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Im looking for a normal type, ditto friend safari
    I have a fairy safari

FC: 517209015976
    pm ME If u got safari

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hi I'm looking for anyone with gligar or gliscor in there friend safari.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    oOMUGENOo here... FC : 4914-3944-1188... please add me and send me your FC also... hehehe and looking for electric type FC thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back