• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anom

Ace trainer
Years
  • Hi. Im in need of a fc that has ditto. I would try to add anyone else too. If you have a ditto in your friend safari please try to add me. please pm or vm me that youre gonna add me . I have pokemon y so maybe we can trade exclusives and stuff. I dont know my friend safari type yet so if you can tell me that would be nice.

my fc: 4055-4117-6421

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    FC is 3153-3835-3584
    Fighting type with Breloom and I can't remember the other two.
    PM if you add with your code and I'll add you. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    HI my fc is 3909-8707-7326
    water: panpour, gyarados, azumarill

desperately looking for friend safari with ditto or togepi so please send me a pm if you have either :)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Hey guys ^_^ I'm currently looking for a Dragon / Electric or Ground friend safari!
    If you have one, please PM me! Thanks in advance! ^_^

Also: looking for more friends so feel free to add me anytime, (but send me a PM though) ;)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm looking for a friend safari with Volbeat in it!

If anyone has one, please VM me! My FC is in my sig!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    I have electirc friend safari with emolga electabuzz and Luxio

I'm looking for most types espicially fire just add me and pm me
    my FC is 1864-9453-7724

Years
  • Hi guys, I just joined and have no clue what I have. My FC is 4656-7143-4351. Please add me. I am after starter Pokémon like everyone else and ditto as well.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I added the people on the front page of the pokemon I wanted and contacted them but no luck. C'mon peeps! :P
    I really need a Ditto and a Herecross! If you have these in friend Safari please PM so we can exchange FC.

The reason I am not showing my FC at the moment because so many random people add me and I don't want that as of yet.

I have Ghost in my Safari so if you are interested in Ghost, let me know.

But PLEASE SOMEONE, need a Ditto and Heracross from Friend Safari.

Thank you.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Somewhat close to the League but i still need some battle buddies to try out new teams and have fun. my Pokemon Y FC:4527-8645-4533 PM me when you add please that would be awesome

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for Ditto / Eevee / Kirlia / Metang, but I have plenty of space left on my friend list! Please send me a pm or a vm if you have added me. :)

I have a Ground type safari with Gastrodon, Dugtrio and Phanpy.

Friend code: 0447 - 6450 - 2819

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hi
    Looking For people to add on f list
    My safari is currently unknown cause got no friends atm :(
    If you add me plz pm what i have. it would be awesome

My Friend Code is 5300-9546-6824
    if you add me send me a pm so i can add you

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    feel free to add me 3093-8336-1043 I am bug with Butterfree, illumise, pinser pm me still got a lot of room I well add everybody It might take a little bit I am going to start to battle soon got finsh up team up

Looking for grass starters,togepi dragonair gabite snorunt nicanda and any dark,steel safari

Last edited:

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • Hi everyone.

I want to battle and trade. I'm also looking for an Eevee or Ditto Friend Safari. I have Fairy and Rock Friend Safaris. I'll add anyone.

Blue 3DS - 0173-1430-4229 - Fairy with Dedenne, Swirlix and Floette.

Pikachu 3DS - 0533-4670-4045 - Rock with Dwebble, Onix and an unknown third Pokemon.

PM me if you add!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back