• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerinaSummer

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • hey I have Pokemon X and I am a bug safari area!
    Friend Code 0920 0763 2642
    Please add me and Tell me what your friend code is so I can add you too!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    The problem with this thread now is that none of those in the original list are adding back (because theyre full or they have what they want) so the rest of us are having to resort to a rather unorganised method of swapping codes because nothing on the front page is being updated.

Presumably this is way people have taken to starting offshoot friend safari threads.

Having said that, in an effort to get 'any' codes, my details are below. PM me if you add me so i can add you back :)

4742-5588-2357 : Water: Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • One person, a fulltime college student, can't update a list of hundreds of players; I'm sorry. You can send a message to those folks possessing a rare safari, add each other, and they delete you and you keep their safari. This works as far as I have heard.

I did start a Google document, though, if folks are willing to add themselves. Folks can remove if they're satisfied with their run.

Here's a Google Document anyone can edit in their information for Friend Safari purposes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    One person, a fulltime college student, can't update a list of hundreds of players; I'm sorry. You can send a message to those folks possessing a rare safari, add each other, and they delete you and you keep their safari. This works as far as I have heard.

I did start a Google document, though, if folks are willing to add themselves. Folks can remove if they're satisfied with their run.

I was never suggesting it was updated by one person. Only that shutting down other threads merely stating 'We have a thread that works' doesnt make it any easier for new people to trade codes.
    You're right it probably does work for the first 100 or so added to the thread. But the rest of us have to muddle through now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    I have a grass Friend Safari, Ivysaur, Sunkern, Maractus, feel free to add me, pm me if you do, also up for shiny trades

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    looking for eevee/ditto safari.

will accept any additions though, pm if you add so i can add back. info in signature

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Yes I've seen the smaller friend safari threads, and they are shut down because there is an existing topic. Having multiples push back good and helpful discussion. The section is crowded enough. =p

The reality is that I've been updating this one solo for the past 16 days, the games being 25 days old. I do hope the Google document makes up for my absence.

I'll work on bringing the list from the first post into the document when I get home from class.

Some tips: Avoid muddling through or reposting and being unheard; instead, actively message folks who interest you even if you feel you're going to be declined. You never know who is looking for another friend. I've added most folks who sent me a message, some being very new to the forum. That's how I quickly hit 100 friends and got eevee/ditto safaris. If most are waiting around for this magical PM, no networking is being done...

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Some tips: Avoid muddling through or reposting and being unheard; instead, actively message folks who interest you even if you feel you're going to be declined. You never know who is looking for another friend. I've added most folks who sent me a message, some being very new to the forum. That's how I quickly hit 100 friends and got eevee/ditto safaris. If most are waiting around for this magical PM, no networking is being done...

This right here has jumped my friends list from 4 to 43 over night.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • i'm looking for someone with a safari that has chansey in it,
    please contact me, can give a reward if requested (shiny pokemon, kee/maranga berry, BP items, ...)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I'm looking for a friend safari with Staravia please add me if you can. and PM me so I can add you as well. Still excepting everyone else that wants more friend safaris.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    My FC is 0018-0624-4072
    I believe my FS is Fire although some people reported it as Ground. Strange no?
    Also seem to offer Growlith in Fire FS
    Looking for Ditto/Eevee and Dragon FS but any adds are welcomed. Let me know if you add so I can return the favor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Bumping mine again. My friend code is: 4012-4449-9577

Electric type safari with Zebstrika in it. Don't know the other two.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I'm Currently looking for anyone with Tyrouge, Breloom, spiritomb, or Magmar

I've got a Normal Safari with Ditto.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • For a couple of minutes I set it on private mode to look into changing something, but it should be back to public view. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    bumpin mine since ill be on here/in game all day :P my FC and safari are in my sig. i need ghost, dragon, or fighting safari. but ill add anyone :D

Years
  • Thought I'd bring mine up again, although I'm almost at my FC limit. What I'm really looking for is someone with a friend safari with Gothita or its evos.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hello! Guys My Name is Erick
    im Looking for Friend Safaries.. ill add anyone
    My Code is 272395725967
    The Pokemon in My Safari are gyarados , frogadier, pan pur

im also in for battles :)

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Now i'm not 100% on this but I have been told, if you add each other and once you both are on the Friend Safari. If one person has no interest on the other friend, they can delete them and the other person ill still be bale to go in the safari or the person who deleted them. So no more excuse of friend list full, especially on those people who have dittos. Now I have a ditto already but wouldn't mind seeking more because different chances but just saying for the people who are desperately seeking. And not only dittos but other rare Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back