• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKBAHAN

The King Charizard
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Im looking for people to add to use the friend safari as i am uk based and no one really plays it here my friend code is 3883-6060-2901 pm me yours if you add me

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    always looking for more friends in pokemon!

FC is in the signature, and I look forward to trading and battling...Also, if you add me, let me know!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Looking for more friends, especially Ditto|Mawile|Eevee friends :D FC in signature! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    feel free to add 3093-8336-1043 I am bug with Butterfree, illumise, pinser I well add everybody just pm me

Looking for,togepi dragonair gabite snorunt nicanda and any dark,steel safari

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    im looking to add someone with ditto in their FS please pm me! anyone is welcome to add me up too jus drop me a pm

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    hey guys just giving another heads up

looking for normal safaris with ditto and fire with flechinder

i have charmelaon pansear and braxien

my friend code is 3883 5343 9424

Years
  • My FC is in that little neat icon!
    But also post it here too!
    Name:Amaa
    FC:3797-5797-4916
    Send me a PM if you add me sO I can add you back!

I added you. my FC is 3325-2740-8973

if anyone has a ditto safari and has room for another FC please Pm me. I need to get my breeding started. My FC is 3325-2740-8973, just Pm me if you add me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hello everyone,
    Back from work, I'm now once again looking for more friend ^^ Everybody is welcome to add me :)
    My FC is on my trainer card in signature :)

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm trying to complete the Gen VI pokédex, so I need all the friends I can get. My FC and Safari pokémon are in my sig. PM/VM me with your Friend Codes. Thanks!

Years
  • HELLO
    FRIEND CODE: 3969-4537-6668
    Pokemons in friends safari : Sandile,pawniard and absolFeel free to add me :D
    1 more thing You can call me HAVIS on the 3ds friend system :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back