• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    My FC is in my sig along with what I have in my friend safari... I know it's not the greatest selection, but PM me if you add me :)

Sevynn

Red like roses ♥
    Years
  • Bumping my FC thats in my signature. If anyone has a Frogadier, Fairy or Poison type safaris please add me and I shall be forever grateful xD

My Safari is Psychic type with Girafarig, Drowzee and Sigilyph.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Hi guys can you please add me up. Just send me a message me, I'll add you up the instant I see it. Cheers.

1246-9896-7370

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh! I didn't know we have a new format. Anyways, reposting mine.

I have a flying type-safari: Doduo, Tranquil and no one told me about the last one yet.

I need to have some Fairy-type safari but I don't mind about the rest!

Sateru

Zahnweh
    Years
  • My FC is 1736 0343 0412
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with [Jigglypuff | Togepi | Floette]
    Please PM or VM me if you wanna be added!
    I'll be more than happy to add any and all who want me. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hey, anyone looking to share Friend Codes for safaris, add me 5129-1615-3619 PM me if you added me so I can add you too :)

BTW my Friend Safari is bug with Heracross and Beautifly and another one but I don't know yet haha :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey! FC is in my sig so add me :)

Unfortunately I don't know what my safari actually is yet so if you add me be sure to let me know!

URKNightmare

Pallet Town Original
    Years
  • Friend code:1220- 6921- 4710
    Currently playing X, just beat the elite four. Looking to build up my safari list, message if you add me thanks!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Need more battle buddies trying to try out some good teams actually trying to get serious but if anyone wants to add me Pm me plaese my fc is :4527-8645-4533

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hey guys I'm not sure what pokemon are in my safari, I think I am a grass type?

Pm me if you add me and I'll return the favour, also could someone let me know what three I contain I'd be much obliged.

FCC (2680-9195-7856)

Years
  • PLEASE ADD ME!!! I'm not sure what my Friend Safari is yet, but I would love it if you could add me! :)
    Pokemon Y- 2680-9883-6573

ok, im psychic with espurr and grumpig, not sure on the last one though...

Last edited:
    Years
  • My Friend Code: 3711-9776-2136

I'm seeking Metang, Ralts, Magmar, Abra, Gyarados, Excadrill, Ferroseed, Cloyster, Snorunt, Sneasel, Ditto, Dragon w Shelgon, Larvesta, Wartortle, Eevee, togepi, tyrogue & breloom Friend Safari's.

I have electric type w Electabuzz, Zebstrika & Pachirisu
    If anyone has these safari's and is interested in my friend safari. Please send me a private message.

I'm also available as a reliable trade source and if you need a pokemon with a certain nature or ability, I can breed it for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Reposting my FC, all info is in my signature. Anyone can add me especially if you have Galvantula, Pinsir, Piloswine or Abra. PM me if you add me

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    I'm playing X...my friend code is 2165-6299-4786.

I have Kanto startes for trade if ypu want them....pm mr to add me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back