• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Less than 10 spots remaining for my friend list, please add me if you have a Wartortle or a Ditto in your safari.

Dude! I just did a Google search and found your words!! Please if you still have any spots left in you I would really appreciate it if you can add me! Thank you! My FC 0946-2377-1455 I'll add anyone too! I'm also looking for Steel types and Ghost types that has Banette. Thank you!!

Fabe Franco

PKMN MC (wow that's corny...)
    Years
  • Yo, mah brothas!

Mah friend code is 4398 - 9939 - 9745.

I desperately need some pokefriends yo. Some of y'all NEED to add me. I wanna get that competitive spirit in me, nah mean? So plz, add a brother, so that I can get to friend safari, nah mean?

Franco yo!

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm still looking for a few specific safaris
    Namely:
    -Eevee
    -Heracross

-any dark type safari, especially pawniard
    -any dragon type safari
    -electrode
    -helioptile
    -manectric
    -togepi
    -kirlia
    -mawile
    -jigglypuff
    -breloom
    -trapinch
    -dugtrio
    -nincada
    -spheal
    -cloyster

-dewgong
    -any poison safari particularly garbodor, ariados, toxicroak, drapion, or muk
    -shuckle
    -barbaracle
    -corsola
    -pupitar
    -magneton
    -klefki
    -skarmory

-bibarel
    -gyrados
    -wartortle
    -poliwhirl

Thanks so much!

I'll pretty much add anyone, but I'd especially appreciate those.

I can offer flying type safari. Details are in my signature V V V

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Looking for Snorunts, sableyes, forretress, fraxures, venomoths,mightyenas, pikachus, jiglipuffs, kirlias, tyrogues, dusclops and trapinchs.

My fc is:2019-9754-0701

In my safari there are: ninetales, pyroars and ponytas.

I'm close to be full, so don't ask unless you don't have the pokemons I'm looking for. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    If anyone has a Drought Ninetails for trade I'll happily take it haha :) FC is 5129-1615-3619

Years
  • I'm not sure what kind of pokemon I have in my safari, I know it is grass type.
    Pretty useless but I would appreciate it if someone added me. I'm always up for a battle or trade.

Friend code 3625 8244 9814

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hi everyone! My code is 3024-6250-0968 I dont know witch pokemon i have so please add me!

Fabe Franco

PKMN MC (wow that's corny...)
    Years
  • I got a wartotle in my safari. Take my friend code and let's be homeys, nah mean?

Especially if you got a Ditto!

Yessir!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back