• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hey, my FC is 1435-4632-2694, i have a normal type friend safari but im not sure on the pokemon inside it. Aend me a PM if you add me :)

Years
  • Hi guys add my friend code.
    I like someone who I can really be friends with and strong competitive battler
    Also Im looking for a Ditto Safari!
    I also have a Ditto Safari! haha
    DITTO INCEPTION!!!
    1418276_10201051779356436_1269047311_n.jpg

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2023
    Hey everyone add my fc I would love to get as many as possible just pm me and let me no you added me fc is 3797-6575-1773

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hi, my friend code is 1349-5841-5421, PM me if you add me with your FC so i can add you back~ I know i am Electric type with Helioptile and Emolga then Manectric as my third. but i am looking for anyone really x3 i only have a handful friends so anyone will be welcomed for my friend list.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • Friend Code and Friend Safari information is in my sig.

Oh, and I accidently ended up putting two separate entries on the Google Form. If whoever's in charge of it could delete my first entry, I'd appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    feel free to add my fc is in my signature I am bug with Butterfree, illumise, pinser I well add everybody pm me and I got a lot of pokemon to trade that have hidden abiltys
    Looking for,togepi dragonair gabite snorunt sayble joltik and any dark,steel safari.

Also what do u think ability should I put on goodra sap sipper or gooey I can't decide

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Bump to re add my friend code:

5300 - 8414 - 3915

I'm Flying type with Farfetch'd, Tranquill, and third unknown.

Will add anyone but mostly looking for Grass starters, Electric with Luxio preferably, Breloom, Dragon type except Dragonair, Sliggoo and Gabite (Preferably Noibat/Noivern), Ice type with Spheal, and Bug type with Paras.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    3DS friendcodes for safari

hi my friendcode is 3067-5564-3687 feel free too add just need your friendcode :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    My friend Safari is water and i have gyrados, frogadier, and krabby. PM me for friend code and tell me whats in yours

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hey all, I have plenty of space on my list and can add everyone, but I'm looking for a few pokémon. :)

• skrelp
    • sandile
    • breloom

Here's my code: 0447 - 6450 - 2819

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    My FC: 3969-4397-4823

Flying Type: Hawlucha, Woobat, Doduo

Looking for: Normal FC W/Ditto, Normal FC w/Chansey, Dragon FC w/Sliggo, Fairy FC w/ Togepie or Clefairy, Fire/Flying FC w/Fletchinder, Ghost FC w/Spiritomb, Grass FC w/Gogoat, and Dark FC w/Crawdaunt.

PM first before adding please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back