• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Looking for an Excadrill, if you have that friend safari please inbox me and I will add you :)

FC: 2809-8743-7170

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Looking for people to exchange friend codes with. Let me know through PM if you add me, so I can add you back. I'm not sure of my Safari Type yet, but I'll post it once I figure it out.

My Friend Code: 2466-2236-6663

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    I am looking for people who have any of the following pokemon in people's safaris:
    Magmar, Metang, Excadrill, bergmite, snorunt, camerupt, tropius, larvesta, growlithe, electabuzz, luxio, sneasel, and gyarados. Send me a VM if you have any of the following pokemon. Thanks in advance.
    My safari is FLYING with: Fletchinder, Hoothoot, and Doduo.

I would also be interested in:
    Dusclops, Garbodor, Pupitar, and Rhydon.

Oh, and *BUMP*!

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • I finally beat E4 and made it to the safari. I was told by another player that my safari type is Dark, but I don't know which Pokemon are in the slots. I've only got the one friend, so I would love some adds.

3523-2743-3699

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Hi guys, can someone tell me what my Friend Safari pokemon are and what type it is? Thank you very much and my FC is 3368-2160-1429

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hello, my code is 0018-1146-2657, I got faerie type pokemon.I am actually looking for a Snorunt *Ice safari* please Add me and send me a message! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2013
    Add me: 0189-8647-9008
    I have ghost with lampent, pumpkaboo and spiritomb
    (PM me if you add me!)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • My FC: 2766-8490-0653
    My type is normal with these three lovelies:
    Ditto
    Lillipup
    Keckleon

PM me with your FC if you add me, and I'll add you back! Enjoy the imposter dittos everyone!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • We have over 280 folks now on the Friend Safari list, so be sure to submit your Friend Code/Safari. Those who still don't know their Safari types would much appreciate adding a friend or two! We could always use more Ditto and such!

Enter your information here: goo.gl/5vCcTO

View the Safari list: goo.gl/tCs28S

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Hello. My FC and Friend Safari are in my Signature, below. I am looking for a normal safari, more specifically one with a ditto. If you add me, please remember to PM or VM me with your FC so I can add you back.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
    Years
  • Still looking for the following safaris: Fire,Normal,Bug,Dragon,Ground.
    I'm adding anyone though, regardless of safari type so pm me if you want to add.

Oh and my safari is dark(I think).

Years
  • Looking for:

Steel: Metang
    Normal: Chansey
    Water: Azumarill

My Friend Code is : 4141-2653-9158

I'm pretty sure my Friend Safari is "Flying" but I'm not sure. I also don't know what Pokemon are in my safari. Can anyone help confirm?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Personally I think the game would be more fun with friends to battle and trade etc... id rather have friends who got the game last night rather then those who got it 2 days earlier or whatever. Just to be fair and what not!

FC is 4398-9582-1642 pm if you add me

hey i added your code can you add mines my code is 0447-5563-0038

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back