• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Please add in need of friends FC 3110-5244-4150 willing to trade also ds name prluuny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    My Friend Code is 2595-0606-4980. I'm looking to add a Ditto Safari, even if only for a bit. I'm also currently looking for a Staraptor (or other less evolved versions) with their hidden ability Reckless, so I'd like a Staraptor Safari as well, although a trade would also get the job done, I can just breed from there.

My Friend Safari is Ground Type, featuring Quagsire, Nincada, and (I believe) Seismitoad (if anyone can verify that for me, that'd be great).

fouman22

Dragonite All Day
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Reposting my fc if anyone would like to add me.
    check sig

Reposting my fc if anyone would like to add me.
    check sig

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Just here to post my FC again. I added some of those before my last post and the ones that PMed me.
    My FC is: 1950-8675-9646

Also, is anyone has a Sableye in their safari, please, PLEASE add me!

Just here to post my FC again. I added some of those before my last post and the ones that PMed me.
    My FC is: 1950-8675-9646

Also, is anyone has a Sableye in their safari, please, PLEASE add me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hi guys,

new to Pokemon X and Y my FC is 4081 5705 3434, unsure of what type of safari i have, i currently still have to beat the elite 4 ( not sure if thats a requirement ). Please PM me so i can add you also. So far loving the game.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Looking for a fire safari with Braixen. Would prefer a lineup of Growlithe/Charmeleon/Braixen, but Braixen is what I need. PM me if you have a Braixen.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • Looking for Normal/dark/dragon safaris!! =)

I have a water type but don't know whats in it

My FC is: 4012-3881-3445.
    VM or PM me if you add me

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • Friend code: 3625 9205 2604 !

Bumping my friendcode.
    I'm on a search for a Fairy safari with Togepi and/or Mawile, if any of you have one, please PM me!
    I'd really appreciate if we can exchange friendcodes, even if you delete me later! (My FS isn't great)

Also looking for a ditto safari. And for friends! Please add me, and let me know your FC so I can add you. ^_^
    Also~ if anyone needs Pokerus, I have it!

ShadoMaster

Pokémon Actor
    Years
  • Mines is Fire type with;
    Charmeleon
    Ninetails
    Pansear

I'm currently looking for a friend safari with a Sableye. If anybody has one please pm me and let me know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Willing to trade my tyrunt ,aerodactyl,charmander,altaria,fennekin,froakie,eevee,chespin,dratini,scyther,dragonair, more to come add for trade or fs my number is 3110-5244-4150

Years
  • Hello, all! My Friend Code is 1263-6761-9069. I'm playing Pokemon X. Add me, please! (:

My type is Rock, and I have Pupitar and Dwebble as far as I know.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hey all
    Normal safari with teddiursa, kecleon and chansey fc 2681-0171-0773 please pm me your fc and pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back