• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a bunch of friend safaris. I'm not sure what mine is (either ground or rock im pretty sure) so add me and i'll add you! just let me know you added me :)

also if someone can let me know what pokemon my safari has that would be cool XD

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a bunch of friend safaris. I'm not sure what mine is (either ground or rock im pretty sure) so add me and i'll add you! just let me know you added me :)

also if someone can let me know what pokemon my safari has that would be cool XD

Hello! I will check your Friend Safari for you! Can you check mine? FC: 2509-2086-5335

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
    Years
  • My safari is in my sig, pm me if you add me please!
    I'm looking for a Larvesta or Drilbur Safari if you have it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    My code is 4742 5936 9440 . How do you find out what type your safari is?
    Mine's Water- Wartortle and Bibarel

Last edited:

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i still have a lot of spaces left that i need to fill!! looking for fairy, water, and fighting type safaris, but will take anyones! my friend code is in my signature, and my fs is rock with shuckle, dwebble, and corsola! please pm or vm me

Years
  • I am looking for klefky and mawile safari but since I have a lot of space I will be happy to add everyone!

my FC: 0834 1894 6496

my safari is fighting with pancham and machoke (unfortunately I don't know the third)
    PM me with your code if you add me!

Years
  • I am looking for klefky and mawile safari but since I have a lot of space I will be happy to add everyone!

my FC: 0834 1894 6496

my safari is fighting with pancham and machoke (unfortunately I don't know the third)
    PM me with your code if you add me!

Years
  • Hey there! I'm a water type with Krabby, Floatsel and Poliwhirl. I'm going on an adding spree, so add me back if you like. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Add me I have plenty of space left, not sure of my safari type though send me a PM and ill add you back

0147-0041-5473 Name: Sandman

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Add me I have plenty of space left, not sure of my safari type though send me a PM and ill add you back

0147-0041-5473 Name: Sandman

Years
  • Fc:3926-4268-2464
    Safari: woobat, spearow, tropius

Fc:3454-1229-7100
    Safari:woobat, spearow, rufflet

Please pm me if you add me. I would be eternally greatful if someone with ditto or chansey safari would add me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    I too am trying to increase my friend list a bit

4441-8900-0464
    Drowsee-Espurr-Xatu

Rpj, I've been looking for a rufflet, mind if i add you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    Hello, I've been looking to fill my Friend Safari so I would appreciate anybody's help. My Friend code and Safari pokemon are in my sig. If you add me, please pm me. Thank ya : )

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hello guys my name is Iris
    i am new here if possible add me 2294 4887 4894 my safari have Sandshrew,Marowak, Palpitoad if you add me please send me a message so i can add you back

Years
  • I want to add FC for battle and trade, I want to get more into the competitive side of the game. PM if you added me! :7

Cheers
    3625 8244 9814

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back