• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    hey just looking to swap friend codes with people. Mine is 1349-5753-1717 name is Manny. (specifically looking for ditto safari) but will friend all!! so please send ur friend codes! :) PM me if you did so i may friend you back. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey Guys trying to still fill the friends list. Please add me I have dark with sneasel snd vullaby. Please message or PM me otherwise I will not to add you as well.

Still trying to fill my friends list. I have dark with sneasel and vullaby. If you add me please message or PM so I can also add you, otherwise will not know.

Still trying to fill my friends list. I have dark with sneasel and vullaby. If you add me please message or PM so I can also add you, otherwise will not know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I finally got my 2DS so I added my friend code for Pokemon Y to my signature. I also needed to post that I only need the following Safari Pokemon for my Pokemon X Game and ONLY these:

Bug - Masquerain, Pinsir

Dark - Inkay

Fighting - Machoke, Tyrogue

Flying - Pidgey

Ghost - Drifblim, Golurk

Grass - Maractus

Poison - Gloom, Muk, Toxicroak

Rock - Onix, Magcargo, Rhydon

Steel - Skarmory, Metang, Klefki

Water - Bibarel

I am accepting any and all friend codes for my Pokemon Y Game but as I haven't beaten the game keep in mind that the third pokemon for that safari will not be unlocked until I do so. Otherwise I only need the listed Pokemon for my Pokemon X Game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    I'm Looking for someone with a dragonair safari, anyone that can help? I have a fairly interesting Xatu in mine.

my FC is 4441-8900-0464 if anyone adds me I'll see it quicker if you PM me first.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Looking for Safari with Frogadier! PLEASE! :) It will be a great B-Day present for me ^_^

MSG me too if you want to add my FC!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Really need a ditto safari but I'm open for anything!
    Friend code:2595-1249-5123 poison:cascoon, drapion, swalot
    Pm me if you add me!

Really need a ditto safari but I'm open for anything!
    Friend code:2595-1249-5123 poison:cascoon, drapion, swalot
    Pm me if you add me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Sending this message to those might have added me but I haven't added them back. Being new to this site still getting used to it and deleted all my messages on accident before I was able to add. Please if its not much trouble send me message so I can do it now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Would really like a ditto safari but open to anything.
    I got that Klefkey Floette Jigglypuff fairy combo.
    Hmu with a PM with yours!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Safari with Frogadier please!!! my birthday is coming up! it would be an awesome B-Day gift if you add me! :) MSG ME PLEASE!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    if anyone has a friend safari with any of the flabebe line please pm me.my sf is ground with wooper,bunnelby and nincada.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hi all, Just got Pokemon X, Im Hoping someone can see what Safari i have. Thx!
    FC : 0920-1012-1253

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back