• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I would like to add anyone who has a Friend Safari with Charmeleon, Flethcinder, Excadril, or Galvantula. But, if you do not have that Friend Safari with those Pokemon and still wanna add me, go on ahead. :) All my information is in my signature, and message me if you added me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    FC: 0301-9785-7009
    I have a rock safari with corsila, Ryhorn and Boldar

I really want a fire safari with a growleth in it.
    Also an Eevee one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Looking for Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Frogadier, Ivysaur or Wartortle. My safari has Noibat, Druddigon and Fraxure. PM me if you want me to add you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    Added:

FC(X - Grass): 2079 7443 7692 | Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin
    FC(Y - Psychic): 4699 6751 5464 | Grumpig, Girafarig, Espurr

Hey I added you! Look forward to trading...let me know what third pokemon is when you get a chance please.

Well, my Friend Code is 2079-6730-3978 and I've got a Fighting Friend Safari containing Riolu, Sawk and Mankey... I think.

I'm certain about Riolu and Mankey, but I get the last one mixed up.

Shoot me a message if you add me!

Hey I just added you. Please add me when you get a chance. Thanks! My code is 5043-2488-2977

add me as fc 1779 0610 5994 pn me

Hey just added you. My FC is 5043-2488-2977

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Hello again. my team is almost done. I need a Gothorita in their friend safari. Its the last pokemon I need to complete my team. PM me and help a guy out.

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
  • Hey everyone!~ Looking to add anyone to the list =u=b
    Though if anyone has one of the following in their Safaris, I will love you forever and will greatly appreciate it <3 :

• Luxio
    • Togepi
    • Growlithe, Ninetales
    • Metang

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Still looking for Excadrill, Tyrogue and Dusclops. If someone has one of these FS please let me know :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Hey guys! I'm looking for friend safaris. Add my friend code please and I'll add yours back:
    4184-1982-1083

If you have a fire,water,dragon,electric,flying,bug(with pinser or heracross),ground,fairy,poison,rock(with pupitar),or psychic, please add me!
    Please pm me if you add my friend code so I can add yours.

famillan

Addicted.
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    I have a Flying type safari - add me 2294 4727 8197 - pm me yours so i can add you back tonight!

Looking for most types still.

Added.

FC(X - Grass): 2079 7443 7692 | Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin
    FC(Y - Psychic): 4699 6751 5464 | Grumpig, Girafarig, Espurr

Hey I added you! Look forward to trading...let me know what third pokemon is when you get a chance please.

Hey! Thanks for adding me! Also, I can't see your third pokemon yet. I think we have to be online and connected to the internet for me to see it.

EDIT: Your third pokemon is Dewgong.

Last edited:

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Hey guys!

I'm looking for a Steel Safari with Drillbur or Excadril, please PM me if you can help! :D

I personally have a Steel Safari... Skarmory, Mawile & Klefki.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    Hey there I was wondering if anybody had a extra xerneas moltres or zapdos even a copy or someone who would want to trade a xerneas for a fully trained articuno
    Please email [email protected] or message me on here if u can help fc: 1478-4457-8953 in game name kira

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    If anybody wants to add me, I'll add yours back. I don't know what type Safari I have, however.

My FC is 0232-9094-8746

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
  • If anybody wants to add me, I'll add yours back. I don't know what type Safari I have, however.

My FC is 0232-9094-8746
    Added ouo I'll check for you~

Edit: It's a Fighting type Safari with Mankey, Throh, and Hariyama :U

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    I'm a rock type with friend code 4055 3472 7632 looking to catch more pokemon! PM me your friend code and add me if you want rock types or just feel like helping a guy out!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi guys i'm looking to add friend codes for the friend safari.
    My code is 3926-5636-6338.
    If you add me pm me and i'll add you back.

Emik

Fixing HGSS level curve
    Years
  • Heey people, can you add me? PM me if you want me to add you ;)

My Friendcode is down below!

PS: I'm searching for a Sableye, Whirlipede and Scarmory, so please add me if you can help :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back