• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Older brothers or sisters - are they mean?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    If you have any older brothers or sisters, are they sometimes mean to you?

I have an older stepbrother, and he's usually really nice to me, but sometimes he does mean stuff as well. Like, the other week I was shopping in town with him and his friends, and I was drinking some Coke as we were walking along. I gave my Coke bottle to my brother so he could hold it while I went into a shop, but when I wasn't looking he shook up my bottle. When I came back and opened my bottle again, my Coke fizzed up and went all over my clothes. I cried.

My brother said he was sorry because he didn't think it was going to go on my clothes, and he bought some new clothes for me afterwards, but I was still kind of mad at him. :pink_pissed:

Also, last night by brother locked himself in my room and I couldn't get in. He kept saying that he was reading through my emails and sending nasty messages to my friends. It turns out he didn't actually open my email account, and he was just trying to make me scared. And it worked.

Do you have any older brothers or sisters who do mean stuff like that, or are they nice to you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I have an older sister , she's generally very nice :) I'm lucky I suppose - but then sometimes she pulls pranks on me, but I do it too, so its no problem :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have an older brother, and he used to lock me in things. Like the garage, or the cupboard. If they didn't have a lock or anything, he just used to lean against the door so I couldn't open it~ It used to make me pretty scared.

We get along most of the time, but he can still be a total *expletive* when he wants to be.

Years
    What older sibling isn't mean to their younger sibling at least every once in awhile? :p

It's gone both ways for me. I have three older siblings that have been less than nice to me on occasion, and I have a little brother who I've been less than nice on occasion to.

I think the meanest instance I can think of didn't happen to me. My little brother used to be quite the annoying little kid. One day, one of my stepbrothers decided to duct-tape him to a chair and put some tape over his mouth. I thought it was funny as hell at the time. Now... well, I guess it's still a bit funny, but my little brother wasn't very old then, either. Something like six or seven? Maybe even younger? :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have a younger sibling. I wouldn't go as far to say they're mean but they are more annoying. Always getting in your way, causing you all sorts of trouble. It's just purely annoying.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I have an older sister and an older stepbrother. My stepbrother and I don't get along at all. We fight and argue about the stupidest stuff. My sister and I get along fine. I love her, she loves me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Me and my sister never get along were always fighting about,stuff either it's who goes with mom or who drank my water ;0. As far as my other sister she's pretty nice to me and I'm nice to her so we get along well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm the older of two brothers...and yeah, I am a bit of a jerk to my younger brother, even when we're both adults, XD

This isn't to say we don't care for eachother or anything. :/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Me and my sister sometimes don't get along, like we might argue or fight over simple things.

She used to try to scare me when I was little, too, but considering how much I annoyed her then I think I deserved most of them.

It's different now.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I have a half sister with three girls which are 4.5 turning 5 in January this is from my father's side
    another half sister from my mom's side which is 20
    A half brother from my fathers side which has a 8 year old son and a 6 year old niece
    a younger brother which is 16
    and my twin brother which is 9 minutes older than me

:t354:TG

Years
    is my older sister and brohter nice to me? of course they are, well my sis is. my brois out of the and far away from our lives!
    as for me being nice to my sis, that' s another story...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm an only child, but looking at a lot of other families, I think I'd rather have an older sibling than a younger one. :s

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I'm glad I'm an only child for that reason. You never know if you'll get along with your siblings or not. I've known brothers and sisters that both got along and didn't get along. But sometimes I wish I did have siblings so that I wouldn't always be alone with only my mom.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    i have an older brother and younger sis... I fight like crazy with both and they always side together and my parents always believe either one of them, but never me. Isn't this how it is for every middle child??? i am nasty as all get out to my little sister cuz she ruins every thing i try to do, like so i wanted to tack these classes and my sis was totally uninterested so i said plz sign me up, next day i say 'so when do i start' to my mom, she says ' oh... im srry we don't have enough money to send you both to these classes' i say 'both?' she says yeah your sister wanted to go so i signed her up instead' ...

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My older brother and I are nine years apart. He was more like an adult figure rather than a brother to me. Yeah, he did screwed up things like chase me around the house with a wooden sword. Yeah, he pinched me to show me what a bee sting felt like. But he was incredible and almost always the nicest person in the world. I love my brother and he's definitely not mean. :3

Back