• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Older Member back

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wooow, gone for nearly six years? Things sure have changed, that's for sure.

I'd suggest re-reading the rules, and what not, since those get updated all the time, but once you do that you should be just fine. We don't bite, so it's not hard to pick yourself back up, and get involved in this place. We're friendly. xD As far as your username goes, the ability to change them was taken away last year, since it put a lot of stress on the server. Sooo unless you make a new account, you're stuck with the name that you have, unfortunately. D:

Welcome back, though!

Lets hope you don't disappear for another six years. xD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Welcome back. Things have changed a lot in about 6 years, so revise everything PC.

Years
    Just wanted to say welcome back!

I too left and came back once Blacnk & White came out. I figured I could make some more trades and battles.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    6 years is a lot! :O

Anyways, welcome back to PC! It's great to see an old member back! Like Drew and the others mentioned, make sure you reread the rules and the FAQ, they have changed a lot. I can definitely say you missed a lot. Oh well, hope you remain active from now on, and I'll see ya around! Have fun! :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    We're...actually talking to each other ATM, but! I never properly welcomed you, soooo... welcome back. :3 I...never knew there was reputation until a few weeks ago; but eh, I could of said I never really agreed to the whole "rep system" because of fights, etc. But, nowadays, since people have said this forum has matured more, I wouldn't mind if they come back. Oh well, IDK.

Anyways, this WOULD be the part on where I'd say there was lots of changes, like in the rules etc, but, you've already read the rule changes, which is good. <3

I hope we'll talk again soon. :3

Back