• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OMG! I have a crush!"

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    What do you, peeps, think about crushies? I mean, have you ever had a crush on anime character? What do you think about it?

I have never had a big crush on character from "Pokemon" or another anime. Of course, I liked some guys, like Morty or Tooi, but my crush was short.

Some anime characters are attractive; they have cool personality and they look very nice, but we must remember- they are not real. They will never love us, because they do not exist. They even don`t know about us and our feelings.

I don`t say, its stupid or immature. I think, its for fun^^

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Hmm, I believe this belongs in Other Anime & Manga if we're talking about anime characters in general. ^_^ I'll chuck it over there in a minute.

Anyway, I used to have major crushes on anime characters. My first one being Ash, lol. I liked many others after that...Joey Wheeler, Ranma Saotome and Yuki Eiri (I think I still do on him...O_o). But, I know what you mean...they're not even real. Just two-dimensional drawings, heh. Ohwell, it's always good to be a fan then, I guess!

*moved*​

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i don't think its wrong, its just funny, me has a crush on may :D

even if they are not real you can still love somthing, like a song, you can love a song but its only instruments and vibrations but if it is perfect to you than you love it and its the same with animie characters, just dont go way too deep

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I adore Ash/Satoshi but I do know he isn't real. I never once thought he was but it would cool XD. Anyhow I do love him but not the way I would love a real person more like just a really strong infatuation.

DJAikou

音楽は 愛です
    Years
    Starfire! She's sweet.

If I was on Teen Titans I'd wanna have Beast Boy's powers.

On Pok?mon I'd have to say The girl in "Pok?mon: Heroes" (I forget her name)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    =X Atemu/Yami Yuugi~~~~ *squees* <3 I love him!

Anyway, I think it's perfectly fine to have a crush on a fictional character. I mean, isn't it about the same as having a crush on someone like Britney Spears? You have roughly the same chance of meeting them in person, let alone actually going out with them or anything anyway. XD;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Misty and Tea Gardner, mainly...but not obsessive or anything, I just think they're really cute. The "can you like an anime character" debate has been raging in other areas of PC, but as I've said, it'd would be close to impossible for someone to have serious feelings for a character, and we would classify the crush as just a casual but special favoritism for the character.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I think...I've had a crush on fictional characters about once or twice. Each lasting for about a day. Misty and Princess Peach (oddly enough never anything Zelda related). That's it, never anything longer than a day or anyone other than those two.

Lightning said:

Anyway, I think it's perfectly fine to have a crush on a fictional character. I mean, isn't it about the same as having a crush on someone like Britney Spears? You have roughly the same chance of meeting them in person, let alone actually going out with them or anything anyway. XD;;
    Heh...the people that most teenaged boys probably want to see in their life. Don't appeal to me. Britney, Paris, Pamela, etc. They all fill me with disgust and I have no desire to meet them, see them, or speak to them.

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    DJAikou said:
    Starfire! She's sweet.

If I was on Teen Titans I'd wanna have Beast Boy's powers.

On Pok?mon I'd have to say The girl in "Pok?mon: Heroes" (I forget her name)
    the one that latias transformed into? i think her name is Bionca (im not sure thats how you spell it XD)

anyway i used to have a crush on ash when it first came out, i even had a pillow with him and pickachu on the front and practicly every night i would look at the stars and the first one i saw i would wish for him to become real *rolls eyes* i was little :D anyway my crush contiueduntil i found out his voice was a girl!!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Heh...the people that most teenaged boys probably want to see in their life. Don't appeal to me. Britney, Paris, Pamela, etc. They all fill me with disgust and I have no desire to meet them, see them, or speak to them.

Same here. The advantage of anime girls over many real famous girls is that unless they're a villain or on some uber-mature anime that I'd never watch, they're not total disgusting skanks. I like how many of them are intelligent yet innocent. I'm one of those rare people that believe that personality is infinitely more important than looks. It just so happens that all anime girls are beautiful, which is a plus, but certainly not the reason I like any of them. A lot of real girls just aren't the way I'd like them to act...as I said, skanky, ditzy, etc. Anime girls simply paint the ideal portrait of kindness and supportiveness.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Like, oh my god! I so totally have a crush on Flannery, Misty, and Haruko (from FLCL)!!!

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    Lightning said:

It's about 3 steps above having a crush on Ms. Spears. ;) I mean, come on, these people are supposed to be attractive. I've been smitten quite a few times myself.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *gasp*
    RAYQUAZA! XD hes so darn cool.Yes people every word I said was true. I am seriously in love with rayquaza. XD

Last edited:

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    XD Just look at my username, display pic, and signatures. **cuddles Marik.** He is my obsession. ^__~

I've had crushes on cartoon characters for ages and when I found anime, I found many more guys to add to my list. XD First anime crushes were probably Bakura and Yami B, followed closely by little Yugi and then Seto. Then came Marik. ^__^ Somewhere in the mix I added James, but I don't find too many Pok?mon guys that interesting, personality-wise or looks-wise. ^__~

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Having a crush on an anime character is natural for most anime fans if you ask me.

I do seem to have some amount of crushes, but they're small. Except for a few. Son Goku from Saiyuki is the biggest currently. :D He's the guy in my avatar. He's hot. XD I use to be obsessed with Jounouchi from Yuugiou. But that's died down a bit. ^^;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I have a mega crush on Yami no Yugi/Atem and minor crushes on Bakura and Malik :bandit: (all Yu-gi-oh) and I'll just say ditto to what Lightning amd Marik4me

Back