• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OMG! I have a crush!"

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, some anime characters are really cute ^^
    How do they get away with having any colour hair 0.o blue, pink.it all looks good! XD

Thunder wolf

my band: Saint Wolves of Mary
    Years
    Dubbed Name: Max Tate
    Japanese Name: Max Mizuhara
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Outfits: <- Click on the link!
    Star Sign: Saggitarius
    Personality: Optimistic, ne? One of the main reasons I called this site... what it's called. He's always got that smile on his face. A great friend, beyblader, and pizza lover. ^_^ Whenever someone's down, Max is there to cheer them up.

Family: Max's parents are divorced. (Poor him, I know how he feels...) He lives with his father in Japan and his mother lives in America. His Father owns a BeyBlading shop... and his mom works for his American rivals, the All-Stars. He's got no siblings, but he won't let that get him down!

History: Max met Tyson (Takao) and after a battle, he took them to his Father's shop. They became FAST friends and soon, they were cheering each other on at tournaments. Both were determined to battle each other in the finals. But, Max lost to Kai and that couldn't happen. T.T Buuuut, Mr. Dickenson saw allthe uber-awesome qualities that Max possessed and soon, he, along with Rei, Kai, Kenny and Tyson, made up the team: the Blade Breakers. Max is said to be the weakest link. But to tell the truth, I've seen Rei lose more battles than Max anyway.

Bit Beast: Max's Bit beast is Draciel. It's a turtle (from the chinese legend of the 4 scared beasts). Great with defense. ^_^ It's green, which is awesome. (that's something Max and I share, the color green.) Anyway, his Grandma left him this pendant thing and during his battle with Kai, Max accidentally broke his bit chip and the pendant. Buuuut Draciel was in the pendant and so all was happy...
    Even though he still lost. u.u;

Sure, Kai is hot, Rei is the perfect bishounen and Tyson is...entertaining.
    So what makes Max shine above the rest?

The silly reasons.
    Is it...
    His cute smile?
    His happy nature?
    He's nicer then Kai (he ain't anti-social and cold)
    He's blonde o.O
    He's just too darn KAWAII!
    He looks or acts like your boyfriend or is who you'ld like him to be.
    He's hyperactive (finally, someone who can keep up with me).

The not-so-silly-reasons
    +Being Optimistic

Maxy does have a lot of genuinely good qualities. He is definatly one of the most nicest bishounen out there with a gorgeous face and decent personality to match. Well actually, his personality is more then decent. If he was real then he'ld be a great person to hang with.

Thunder wolf said:
    If you Tried to catch me off guard, then i'm afraid you've come up short
    Excuse me But i have a match to win Tyson - He aint so Tough
    I Heard that
    Then Use it! Make it Yours
    and Skip Desert?
    In This Game you have to prepared for anything any time
    Battles Must be Fought with The Mind not The Heart.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I don't have any crushes but most guys on Pokemon are pretty hot.

aaaaaa

I'd love to take KOS-MOS from Xenosaga to bed, bu-- *is hit by a flying backhand from Abby* @_@

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I could post quite a list too you know, but I'm not going to scare the people. XD
    Anim? I usually don't stick with long enough to develop crushes anyways. Video games are much different, since they're absorbed slowly but fully.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I could post quite a list too you know, but I?m not going to scare the people. XD
    Anim? I usually don?t stick with long enough to develop crushes anyways. Video games are much different, since they?re absorbed slowly but fully.
    Why not tell a few?
    I don't like revealing who I have a crush on in Animes or games, I will usually deny it , but I will for once. I'll put it in the spoiler button.

Spoiler: Spoiler

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hehe, he looks like an older Laharl, not that that's bad. ^_^ Shame you can't play it!
    These aren't game crushes though? Cause I was thinking just anim?, which held me back.

Years
    Lightning said:
    =X Atemu/Yami Yuugi~~~~ *squees* <3 I love him!

Anyway, I think it's perfectly fine to have a crush on a fictional character. I mean, isn't it about the same as having a crush on someone like Britney Spears? You have roughly the same chance of meeting them in person, let alone actually going out with them or anything anyway. XD;;

*Ahem* You're on the guy I had a crush on in Egypt (and I am still in love with him).
    Yamiyugi: I heard that. *konks Ranusha in the head* :knockedou
    Ranusha: *glomp* Atemu!
    Yamiyugi: :paranoid: Okay, you can stop it.....stop now.....please stop........you can stop the cuddle-up!

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    yeah, having a crush on an anime character is kinda strange...because they aren't real...but i often think that if they were, i would definately want to snuggle with them in front of the fireplace :)

Back