• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG, I'm new *shot*

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    I'm new, but don't take me as a n00b

I'm a professional mini-modder, so watch out n00bs, Teirusu is in town!

*Random Message: Hi Oni!*

Kanpeki_Teirusu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    sup and welcome to PC and i guuess u don't have to be told to read the rules.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Loafers, you have to stop stalking me (joke).

Hm... Welcome, I don't know if your into fan fictions, but this is a forum that is amazing with 'em...

Then you know, stay here, read the rules, post the link in your signature as you always do.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I'm new, but don't take me as a n00b

I'm a professional mini-modder, so watch out n00bs, Teirusu is in town!

*Random Message: Hi Oni!*

Kanpeki_Teirusu

Have fun and I can't wait to see you *Mewthree breaks out baseball bat waiting for you to mini mod*

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Loafers, you have to stop stalking me (joke).

Hm... Welcome, I don't know if your into fan fictions, but this is a forum that is amazing with 'em...

Then you know, stay here, read the rules, post the link in your signature as you always do.

Eh, I can't find the rules page, is the thread named differently in this forum?

Kanpeki_Teirusu

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Oh, okay, I saw it

And now to re-register using my original PE2K username

Oh and BTW, by the look of the admin, mini-modding isn't really aloud here isn't it =/

Kanpeki_Teirusu

Back