• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG It's sooooooooo hard!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    When I get stuck, it's usually because of a tiny little detail I missed. Facepalming ensues when looking up walkthroughs. /facepalm

But the game, well series, that gets me most frustrated is Fire Emblem. I'm a player who wants to end with 100% of characters alive, so when one (even the most stupid or weak) gets killed, I start again. I can't remember how many hours I wasted having to restart chapters because someone dared to get himself killed by the map boss. D:<
    Don't get me started on Chapter 17 of Path of Radiance, or the Desert chapter in Radiant Dawn. UGH. >3< The latter took me months to beat... Now I'm stuck in the next level. /facepalm
    Also "Blazing Sword"... For many tries I was underleveled (don't use Arena's that often) so I couldn't even get past the Light pt1. |D;; But then I grinded and beat the game. \o/

Years
    Ratchet & Clank 3, one of the very few games I ever finished was once very tricky when I first played it.

I often got stuck on those areas that had puzzles and such, mainly the Clank sections.

Ratchet & Clank 2 I found way easier despite the Infiltrator puzzles being tricky cos I had to keep attempting to beat them.

Those were my fave PS2 games, I loved all that nostalgia.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is tough (at least on highest difficulty), especially if you use mods to make the AI less stupid.

battlefield 2 campaign had really hard mission. Every time i tried it all my allies died and only one left was sniper. Then enemy attacks with 3 tanks. Sniper vs tanks isn't fair.
    Battlefield 2 didn't have a campaign. Perhaps you're thinking of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I was thinking of something completely different when reading the title of this thread lol.

Seriously though, I did have a lot of problems beating Mirror's Edge and Assassin's Creed 2 at the time and certain bosses like Orphan in FF13 and the Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep made me cry at some point.

Orphan was challenging but the one where I had the most difficulty beating wasn't a boss. It's that huge dinosaur. I forgot the name. I'm not talking about the normal one where you just keep spamming death till it dies. I'm talking about the upgraded ones that appear when you complete the circle of quests. Man it was soooo hard for me (don't get green now. lol)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    misleading title is misleading.
    now, call me a noob, but just recently, i got stuck in devil may cry 2. it was the part where i "had to start a blue flame" (i wasn't that far yet into the game). up until now, i still can't figure out what to do.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Sonic 2 on the Sega Genesis (actually have it paused as I type this) has the zone "Metropolis." Now, not only is this the only zone in Sonic 2 that has 3 acts, rather than 2, but it is FULL of hard-to-avoid enemies placed in just the most inconvenient spots. This zone forces you to take it slow or you will die, quite simply. With fast-paced games like Sonic, taking it slow is not an easy thing to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    DMC3 Original Copy. DMD Mode, going through a Trickster run. The memories...The nightmares...The...The pains...

Xx Typhlosion xX

Typhlosion FtW!
    Years
    There are a few of those moments I've had but the one that takes 1st place is when I used to play Runescape, I've completed all quests and a new one comes out, claiming to be the toughest one yet, I coudn't beat the boss, I've tried so many times and can't seem to win... Curse you Nomad!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    Halo Reach, SLASO Challenges. (Solo, Legendary All Skulls On) Man..these ones ticked me off because if was soooo difficult. At first I thought it was impossible but more I play it more I find good ways to get deeper into levels, until I die XP. But there was one time where I raged quit half way through a level (Pillar of Autumn mission) and exited the game but once I got back on it, I re-spawned at a checkpoint a few seconds away where I died. And I finally found a way to beat SLASOs like its nothing XP. And the credit pay is worth it.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Yay! A Typhloshoin fan! Anyway, I was playing a game called Combat Arms on my Laptop, and there is this one mode where you and a couple of your friends go inside a house and defend yourself from zombies for 30 rounds. It would have been pretty easy with say mabye 5 people, but it was only just me and this one guy who SUCKED at this game [If your ranked super high and you cant kill ONE zombie, then yes, you suck]. It was overwhelming and I basically soloed 5 rounds before running out of ammo and got killed by a freakin zombie who has dynamite stuck on his chest.

BOOM goes the dynamite, and we lose.

Back