• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=OMG! Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Loving it, as usual! Especially the colours! What programs do you usually use? I can see in some pictures you use Paint BBS...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    ShadowMarik: Yeah, I like my Gatomon too. She turned out quite nicely. It took me forever to learn how to draw her. o.O She looks easy but she's really not. Thanks for the comment!

Diamond~Star: Well, I did your fusion of pokemon! See below!

Arty: Aw, thanks! I'm glad you think my drawings come off as somewhat professional. That's what I strive for! ^-^ And it's good to know my art can make people smile more than once. =D

Charon: Well, I use Adobe Photoshop mostly, unless as you said they're PaintBBS. And thanks for the comment! ^-^ It's nice to have friends comment on your art.

Now for some more pictures. Because I can. ^-^

Veemon done in felt-tip marker and colored pencil:
    =OMG!  Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Quilava done in pencil:

FUSIONS:

Eebsol (yeah, I made up cheezy combination names too -_-;):

And Eebsol again:
    https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/927/eebsol27gl.jpg

Chikosaur:

Chikosaur jumping:
    https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9754/chikosaur24sg.jpg

Chareowth that's kinda goofy-looking:

Azuchu (meh, I've gotta do a better Pikachu/Azumarill fusion...):

That's all for now folks! Comments welcome as always! ^-^

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    EEEEEE !!!! O_O!
    :tackles Quilava drawing: OMG Oo; QUILIE!! it looks like what I want my quilava's personality to be ^^ its so cute! Awesome job LA and the shading is very nice, the lines are smooth too =3 i love the eyes.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Diamond~Star: Your welcome. Glad you think it's cute! ^^

FNA: Heh, Quilava's one of my favorite pokemon to sketch. I dunno why, but I always draw it standing up too. I think maybe because I consider that it's cutest position. It's also the cutest position for my pet bunny to take. ^-^ It was actually an older sketch of mine, probably two years ago. But it's still one of my favorites. Thanks for the comment!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...... *goes on like this for several hours*

Your art is amazing, Light_Azumarill! Flawless, realistic, life-like drawings that practically take on a life of their own and jump out of the screen! They're adorable! *glomps your art and you* ^^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    pika-mew said:
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...... *goes on like this for several hours*

Your art is amazing, Light_Azumarill! Flawless, realistic, life-like drawings that practically take on a life of their own and jump out of the screen! They're adorable! *glomps your art and you* ^^

I second that statement. I'm not much a Digimon fan anymore, but I must say, those pictures are impressive. All of them are, in fact. I'm surprised you don't have your own site or something...

I AM NOT WORTHY!!! *falls face-first into ground, sheilding face from the awesome work of Melissa*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I sort of spazzed out there... Sorry, I just couldn't help it. ME ISH NOT WORTHY EITHER!!! *kneels down on her knees and bows over and over and over...* And here we go with the spazzes again. >_>

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Splendid!Good job and nice piece of artwork!!!Keep it up the excellent job Mel~!

H@N Signing off~

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Of course she does. If Saphira had money (lots of it), she would sponser Light_Azumy. n_n

SPAZ ATTACK!!! *glomps Melissa* I love your art. n_n

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    dark_espeon said:
    Of course she does. If Saphira had money (lots of it), she would sponser Light_Azumy. n_n

SPAZ ATTACK!!! *glomps Melissa* I love your art. n_n
    Seconded all the way. Man, if only we were rich, we could get Light_Azumy's art published for her. ^^ *rushes off to bank to steal some money*

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Wow! * tackle huggles piccys* these are the best piccys I have ever seen!!! My faves are the Ho-oh and the one with the sealeo! Keep up the great work LA! :D

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Aw! Thanks for the wonderful comments you guys! You are all too kind. ^-^ Anyway, I posted in here mostly because I've got some new Oekaki's to show off! Plus later I shall update with a couple sketches from the sketchbook of Melissa! ^-^

Here's the latest Oekakis:

Fall Pikachu:

Let's Just Have FUN!

Enjoy! Comments welcome as usual!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Aww...more cute piccies! ^^ Although I'm not a big Pikachu fan, that first picture does look good methinks. The Ghastly's good too, only the line of that closed eye is maybe a tad on the big side...other than that, great work as always. ^^

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    *waves*

Hi Melissa! Plushie has come to visit your thread at last! XD

Yay! You've drawn a Ghastly! 'Tis a really cute Ghastly, too, very fine work indeed!

Actually.. Everything you draw is cute when it's supposed to be. Makes me envy your talent, yes it does. =3

You're doing so well, keep it up! ^.^

Back