• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen OMG...not my pokewalker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Hey people...I just wanted to express how bothered I am. Why...you ask...well my wife washed and dried my pokewalker. Is it possible to buy another for Heart Gold and I also want to know if my data for that walker is gone for good?

I looking to learn, trade, and battle...so if you're interested my Heart Gold name is MOE and my friend code is 3524 4718 9723

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    As much as I hate to say it, the data on your pokewalker may very well be lost forever.

The good news is, I used to own an R4 card (unfortunately the DS that it was in was stolen) and I know that they sell replacements on EBay.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    As much as I hate to say it, the data on your pokewalker may very well be lost forever.

The good news is, I used to own an R4 card (unfortunately the DS that it was in was stolen) and I know that they sell replacements on EBay.

R4 card? You lost me...I'm new to Pokemon...I have no clue what you're talking about.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Nintendo sells them in their online store (I think?) for about $20.

:( I've gotta look into getting a new one too--I've no idea where mine went. I think I lost it when I moved.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like mentioned, I believe that Nintendo's online store sells the PokéWalker separately. They also have battery covers and clip covers if you ever needed them too; as a replacement. Your other option would be eBay, where a majority of PokéWalkers are also being sold around the $20.00 US price range.

This question would have fit better in the HG/SS Help Thread, but since answered closing. Please use that for future questions insteand. :)
    How come it got washed?
    This question would probably be better suited for a VM or PM conversation. It kind of strides off-topic from what the thread is asking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back