• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen OMG RUFFLET WHY CANT I FIND YOU?

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
Years
  • Version exclusives have always annoyed me, even more so now that I don't have Wi-fi any longer.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • If they really wanted to make money, they'd make at least three games with different storylines and all Pokemon would be version-exclusive.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The version exclusives from Black (Vullaby in particular) annoyed me, but I didn't mind. I already knew what the version exclusives were right from the start.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • i knew what version exclusives i was getting when i bought the game so i don't mind. plus its not that hard to get the one from other versions.

Azure Wish

Haha. No.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    The only thing that really, really bothers me about version-exclusives is when they dont appear in the game at all. Such as the Braviary/Mandibuzz lines.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • The 3 Pokemon that are Unovish and you can't find it at your version:
    PKMNB PKMNW
    Cottone - Petlil
    Gothia - Solosis
    Vullaby - Rufflet
    You have the bla- example:
    Like when you have Pokemon Black Version, and you wanna get for example... a Solosis, you can't find it, you visited pokemon.marriland.com, bulbapedia, or Serebii, and that Solosis is only available in White, and that Gothia only at black.
    Did you feel sad?

Yes I did because I wanted rufflet but it was in white only so I had to get dieno in victory road.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't really mind to be honest, I'll just get the version with the Pokémon I want anyway, isn't that one of the reasons most people choose their versions?

Either way, If I need them for the Pokédex or something, it's not that hard to just trade, even if you don't have any friends with the game just go on Wi-fi and you'll surely find someone with the Pokémon you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    You can easily trade for them, so it's not really a big deal (though I am disappointed there is a Braviary trainer in Black while there is no such thing in White for Mandibuzz).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Version exclusives aren't really that much of a deal anymore, since Wifi trading came about, and of course the GTS. Getting a Pokemon from the opposite game is as easy as getting the exclusive one to your game. if that made sense x_x

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I actually like the fact that there are version exclusives. Makes completing the Pokedex harder than it already is (it´s not that hard with a Pokemon Day every year, Wifi or a bro/friend/sis with the opposite version) and it makes my bro play his version more often, so we all benefit from it, don´t we?^^

But I can undertsand when it annoys people that there are exclusives, especially when they don´t have a bro or friend with the opposite Pokemon game (or Wifi,or a Pokemon Day... :) )...^^ But believe me guys: If there´s a will, there´ll be a way!^^ Don´t give up!^^

Back