• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG WHAT DO I CHOOSE?!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I would bring:

- a solar and/or ocean current powered generator; to keep my laptop charged
    - my laptop; for entertainment
    - wireless internet; to be able to get in-touch with PC
    - an axe; for building my house
    - a hammer; for building my house

If I was trapped in an island, with these things I would probably survive. First thing that I will do is gather big chunks of wood from the forest and create a house. I'd gather some strong tree vines to keep it all together. I'd use the generator for my computer which is my only source of entertainment and light. With a wireless internet, I could even visit PC while trapped in a deserted island! No, I'm not talking about wifi internet, the one with a USB device needed. We have those here in our country. I'll probably use the axe for hunting food too. I'll mostly eat fish, if I can catch one. If not, there's always fruits! I can also extract juices from the fruits for main source of liquid! Its natural and healthy for the body! I'd probably lose some weight while I'm there, too! ^_^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    1. Torch
    2. Tent (including sleeping bag)
    3. Water
    4. A notepad (that includes pen)
    5. Phone, incase I need it.

I can find all the food on the island somehow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dang, no private jet?

Handgun:If things start to go south, it might be time to ride the suicide train. And I can use it to hunt, I guess.

Lighter: No way am I doing the "rub two sticks together to start a fire" thing.

Air Mattress: For sleeping in some semblance of comfort.

Game Boy Advance w/Leaf Green: Chosen over the DS due to the no charging capabilities

One of those bulk 48 pack of AA batteries: To power the GBA.

And if I make it out alive, I may be bringing along my attorney to sue whoever trapped me on that island in the first place.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm going to assume this nice tropical destination has no bears that can eat my face off, so I won't worry about extreme survival needs.

1. sunblock: I have horribly sensitive skin and i've gotten sun poisoning a couple of times :/ so lots and lots of sunblock
    2. a book: a thick one with more than 500 pages since i'm a quick reader
    3. matches: for fire and such
    4. a fishing pole: ...well to fish duh
    5. my journal + pen: so I can document my month :D

edit: I FORGOT BUG SPRAY :( looks like i'll be eaten by mosquitoes instead of bears.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh how I love this question. xD

1. Laptop
    2. Journal
    3. Sunscreen
    4. my Pikachu doll
    5. sleeping bag

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Stranded on an island, hmm.

Nintendo DS lite: so I can play both my GBA games and DS. Ill just keep it on low brightness so it wont die as quickly.

Camera and batteries: even if you are stranded on and island, need to make it memorable :D

Bathing suit: fun in the sun!

Swiss Army Knife: who wouldnt?

Soccer ball: I will play with the animals that live on the island (so realistic I know xD)

Back