• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Got ZE: Virtue's last Reward
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD1111111

Finally broke down and got that blue Vita from GameStop.

ZE: Virtue's last Reward and a used copy of FF X (w/o X2 boo). I did want Tales of Hearts R tho. :(
    Wait dammit netto, why'd you buy FFX? Squenix had probably one of the best sales I've ever seen for physical games from them. Chrono Trigger DS was $6, TWEWY was $6, KH 1.5 and 2.5 were $16 together, and FFX/X-2 was $8. Still is, actually.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Tales of Hearts...I've heard such mixed things about that game. It's on my list of stuff to play, since it's Tales, I just hope it comes out on a system I actually have one day.

Yukari

I'm honestly debating getting a Playstation TV at this point. But I have other things I wanna get more... Ugh, choices. >.>

Years

Good choice. On that note, weren't they making a TitS:FC Updated port for the Vita? Did that come out? Because I'm debating whether I should get FC on Steam or not.

They did...in Japan.

https://www.sora-evo-fc.com

But considering the wachy history of translating and localizing this, it's highly doubtful we'll get the fancy updated version.

Examples:

https://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/126706403020/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

I'd just get whatever version is easier for you to play with PC/Vita. I did literally spend 68+ hours on SC for 3 weeks after getting fired lol so that shows you how long a play through is with doing all the Bracer Guild quests trying to get all the bracer points.

But hot damn, I can't say how much I did love it. I'll let this guy do the talking.

https://thebests.kotaku.com/the-best-jrpg-of-the-decade-so-far-1743320035

Last edited:
    Years

And that was on Normal (FC)/Easy (SC) mode with me skipping most of the grind by farming Shiny Poms/The Metal Slimes of this game with Shadow Spear (20% KO) or the AOE Death Scream...which kinda gets unnerving after using for the 10th time lol

What's going on here is you should play TitS:FC Pokey

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Goddamn it, Xseed. I mean, seriously, I love you guys- you're one of the most important localization companies we've seen in recent years. But goddamn it. I just want to give you my money and you won't let me ;_;

Ah, well. I'll just get it on PC during the Christmas sale.

But I am well aware of the praises sung by Kotaku, I check that site about every day. Staying away from pics and vids, though. The less I know about the game, the better.

Years

Well if you do get it, the best party setup to use for both games is:

Joshua/Agate (For SC) - Phys Attacker
    Estelle - Mixed Support/Attacker
    Kloe - Main Healer/Support
    Olivier - ORBAL ARTS CANNON MUHAHAHA!

Though the game does make you switch the party around a lot for plot reasons, this is still the most optimal team in-game.

And yes, XSeed is awesome. They gave me Ragnarok Online DS. ;_;
    Still my favorite MMO of all time.

So many game backlogs now lol

Yukari

You know I tried Ragnarok Online.

Didn't really get into it though. x:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hm...TFS Gaming is hilarious

Rather crude at times though, which is refreshing