• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    SAO is bad but I somewhat enjoy it. No idea why though and I get somewhat annoy at all of the hate of it. Only saw one .hack episode when I was like five that had that chick from evangelion and the dude who ended up being Kirto being in a more kiddy version.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    wat

Gonna assume you...no, I'm lost. I don't remember anyone from Eva (or anyone that looked like they were from Eva) being in any of the entries.

Only person who comes close in edge is Haseo. But he's well rounded enough that I'm fine with it. Except in Roots, but that entry was horribly mediocre in general.

Speaking of, when are they gonne re-release G.U.? I'm standing on pins and needles waiting for that game.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I meant Misato's voice actress. A bit weird that he (Bryce Papenbrook) did .hack and then did like nothing much until eight or so years later.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I meant Misato's voice actress. A bit weird that he (Bryce Papenbrook) did .hack and then did like nothing much until eight or so years later.
    That's because he's a shitty voice actor.

And I thank absolutely no one that he's been nabbing protags left and right in recent years.

Did a bang-up job as Nagito Komaeda, though. Definitely his best role.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It was the best class for her

Or else she chose it because it had blue hair

Shame all those other ladies are all hung up on Kirito though
    That's probably my one gripe about the series

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back