• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I mean, it's pretty safe. Especially nowadays. And there's libraries worth of information.

Been having a lot of fun with it recently. Apart from some hacks and undubbing fun, Ninty releasing SNES games means we can inject releases with pretty much any SNES title and it'll run like butter. My goals were Genealogy of the Holy War and Secret of Mana, but ended up putting games like SMT1, Bahamut Lagoon, and Terranigma on there as well. GBA games, too.

Then there's pirated games, of course, but save for a few out-of-region games, the only game I nabbed over the seven seas was Shantae, seeing as I already bought it.

Plus the various miscellaneous things. Custom themes, Brick protection, N3DS clock speeds on non-exclusives, cheats and fixes, etc. There's basically something here for everyone, pirate or legit, tech savvy or otherwise. So it's definitely worth it (and satisfying as hell to get done).

Years

Then again I'm just waiting to see what the NX-01 is going to be.

I think I found a leak.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

IS THAT A TARA I SEE

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Oho~
    Spoiler:

Part of me feels like I should know this reference of yours but I don't?? :(

Also twi I was not about to go back a page just to delete my double post deal with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmfao i come and go with the wind.

anyways bravely default is on my neverending list of games that I want to play that I haven't yet. Lately it's been Tales of, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem when I have been playing something.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Note to self, Tara is literally a tumbleweed.

You should totally replace Bravely Default with Tales of because it's sh-

UH...um...

Y-You should totally replace Bravely Default with Pokemon. I mean, c'mon. C'mon. This'd be a good chance to add some variety to your Turn-Based diet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back