• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Game, FOREVER

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Probably the most important question you could ever ask a gamer ever. No it's not Cello...

Anyways, enough thread monologue.
    If you could only play one game FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, what would it be and why?

And no, life is not a game. Stop cheating.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • :O

Maybe Skyrim. I'm not sure, really. That's a really a great question! If I could only buy one game this year, It would be Skyrim, but me whole life? lol that would be pushing the amount of content on that disk lol

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Only One? That's going to be hard, nearly impossible for me to say. Instead, I'm going with the whole series of "The Legend of Zelda", and to minimize the amount of games, I'm going with my 3 favourites: Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time. If there's enough time between them, I can just keep playing them forever. |D;

Years
  • Only... one?
    But I have Skyrim and FIFA and the ICO Collection and Silent Hill Collection and Fallout 3 and Morrorwind and Metal Gear Solid and and and *EXPLODE*

I guess... Skyrim... BUT IT WAS A TOUGH CHOICE BETWEEN THAT AND FIFA AND SILENT HILL 2. D:​

Years
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Oh boy this is tough. Well I've always enjoyed Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts so probably one of those games. I'mma just go with KH2 cause that was really good in my opinion and I have replayed through it too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Hmm I'd probably go with either Skyrim or a fighting game like Street Fighter 4, probably gonna be Skyrim in the end for me though due to how addictive and long it is lol.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I like everyone's response; I can tell this question was genuinely hard to answer. :P

Alright, i'm gonna take a whack at this... I want to say Minecraft as it's an endless game, but i'm bored with it now so that's probably not a good thing.
    Final Fantasy X is without a doubt my favorite game, but I don't think I could play it for the rest of my life.

Yeah, I guess i'll go with Minecraft.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    This is a really hard question to answer.... I think I would probably say the combination of Sonic 1 & Knuckles - Blue Sphere. I don't think I would even finish that in my lifetime.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • For me it would be either Crash Bandicoot 2 or Final Fantasy IX. I don't play them as much as I should but every time I do play them it does feel very soothing for some reason.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Well, It's gonna have to be a really long game that I really enjoy; Ideally, an mmo or a really long rpg.

I'm stuck between Xenoblade Chronicles and Star Wars: The Old Republic. Xenoblade has excellent replay value and is an awesome game, whereas TOR has nigh unlimited gametime and is also an awesome game.

I'd say probably Xenoblade in the end, It's a huge world and so much fun, and I haven't gotten into TOR enough.

TY

Hmm... though choice betweed FIFA, Need for Speed and Uncharted

Eventually, i choose Uncharted, cause hanging on stuff is plain AWESOME

Years
  • One game only... I'd have to go with minecraft. It's the only sand box game that ive every really enjoyed and would be willing to play for hours on end without wanting to throw it out a window at the end of it.
    If it weren't that though it'd defiantly be Pokèmon. It's just the sort of game where you can reset it and play it multiple times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Monster Hunter Tri/Tri G

I love both of these game and they are some of the best games I've ever played. I haven't even player Tri G yet and I already think it's the best 3DS game.

Greywyn

Ace
    Years
  • There aren't many games that I just go back and play. My answer would probably be.....Pokemon emerald? Gah. ;_;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think I'd have to choose Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I've played that game so, so much and I still get the urge to play it all the time. And not just the for the plot, I caught myself going on to do "boring" item grinding yesterday after months of not playing. I just... I have so many feelings about that game and if it hasn't bored me yet, I imagine it would last me much longer than a lot of games would.

Back