• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One hundred and seventy five.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • My favourite number is 11. When I first got the internet, I was 11 so I tacked that number on to all my usernames. I no longer do that but the number stuck, even as I aged. As I got older, I found other reasons to like 11 (it's a prime number, a palindrome, and the number of my favourite Organization member in Kingdom Hearts).

Honourable mentions: 2, pi, 17, 31 (my userid!), and 421.

All of those are prime numbers except pi, haha. And not even entirely on purpose! 2 is the lowest prime number and also the only even one so I think it's cool, pi is just kind of a nerdy number that's fun to memorize (and brings me pie on 3/14), 31 is my userid here on PC, and 421 is Cherrim's number. I don't know why I like 17, though. I just think it's neat.

I also like lots of numbers but those are the only ones I consistently think of when favourite numbers come up. (Although if someone asks me for a random number, I'll always shout 12. Weird.)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • 3, 5, and 7 are my favorite. I can't really explain why though. For as long as I can remember, these three numbers have always just stood out to me. Another would be 1912. There's just something about that number, maybe it's the year, but I'm absolutely fascinated by it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • 5. It's been my favorite number for years, but I don't quite know why. Probably because of that Schoolhouse Rock song about counting by 5 that's been stuck in my head for the past 20 years.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    10. Don't know why, but it's always been my favorite number and usually if there's a #10 of anything (like a laptop) I usually pick it just because of the number.

It's also a pretty iconic number in general, especially in sports. That's another reason why I like it so much.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My favorite number is the number 1 because my favorite show as a kid was Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, and Thomas was number 1. c:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've always loved the numbers 2 and 4, so 24 is my favourite number. It's also the day of the month that holds my birthday!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Probably 29.
    My little brother was born in July 29
    I was born in August 29
    My big brother, Foxrally, was born in September 29
    29 for the win woo-hoo!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Anything with a 9 in it because it seems to be my lucky number as of late. My other numbers I like are 10, 99 and 259.

One hundred and seventy five.

This is the reason I like 259: the robot was so destructive back in the day.

Back