• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One hundred and seventy five.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I wanna say 14 because it's Tony Stewart's car number, but it's not really that. It's 35.

because when I was little, 35 was the cable channel number for Nickelodeon and at that time it was my favorite channel. It kinda grew onto me when I was growing up. I went through a stage when I wanted 35 beanie babies for Christmas (and never got them), and owned 35 Pokemon cards (till they got stolen). Then 35 became my last two digits of my high school ID. So it follows me around xD

Years
    As if the numbers in my username weren't obvious enough, my fave number is 10.

I was born in October, aka the 10th month of the year. Not to mention it contains 1, aka my birthdate number (I was born 1/10/92) and I think it's a fancy number in general.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Mine would be 7, 28 and 5478. 28 is because of my birthdate (28th of January), 7 just because, and 5478 because it's the last four digits of my IC. Oops, was I not supposed to reveal that? :P

Years
    • Age 36
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    My username, it's because Android 18 from DBZGT was my first favorite anime character :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't really have a favourite number, I've never really had the time to think about it. I guess mine is 21, because generally it's the age where you get to fully enjoy life and have all of your privileges. It's the age when you're young and free and enjoying youth, so yeah I suppose 21 is my favourite number. Also my closest friend's birth date was on the 21st of November. :]

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't really have a favourite number, but I'm guessing if I had to choose one that could be, I'd say 14 bcuz 14 was my roll number in 9th and 10th grade and they are the best school year :D other than this no reason.. xD

Years
    When I was much younger, my favorite number flopped around a few times, going from 92 to 47 to 80 to 17 (I'm sure that 5, 7 and 15 were in there somewhere, too).

About 5 years ago, though, I was fooling around in MS Paint, trying to make numbers look like my initials, BA. The favorite that I made was two hexagons that resembled both an uppercase B and lowercase A, but was also the number 32. Ever since then, that's been my favorite number.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    My favorite number is 5. I dont really know why I just think it's a good number. Its coincidently the number of the month I was born, though that's not really a reason I like it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No one's said 69 yet?

I wouldn't say I had many favourite numbers, but one of the few ones that has managed to stick around is my user number on PC: 3164. While it's probably not my 'favourite' number, it's one that has a special place in my heart because of this place. As far as other notable numbers: 0, 1 and 22 are good. As well as any palindromic number (11, 3553, 476858674 etc.) They're goodies. And all of the irrational ones like e and pi and i and all that. Fun times!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I think mine is 9, I was born in the 90's and my birthday is in September, which is the 9th month of the year. I also like 314, as March 14th is my anniversary with my boyfriend.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
    21... it's just been a significant number for me. My birthday is July 21st, my student ID in high school was 621. ...it's the legal drinking age in the US, though I was drinking long before I turned it. >_>;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :c!! I've always wanted a lucky number but I've never had one. My brother has two that were his hockey shirts growing up and sometimes I use the two numbers in the lottery :3

Maybe I should just say 29 because it's my birth-day :3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Ah I would have to say 7.
    It's cliché I know, but I was born on the 7th so I guess i've always considered it my 'lucky' number or whatever.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    I love the number 31 because its the day of my birth :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I like the number 3 for some odd reason. I also like 17.

Nothing too special, I have no idea why as well.

Back